"bible" of forex

it there a book out there that you could consider the " bible of forex" Just your thoughts on what is the best all around book in forex thanks for your time

I dont know exact what ur looking for thecnical Or fundamental, Kathy lien has published a new book http://www.amazon.com/Day-Trading-Currency-Market-Fundamental/dp/0471717533/sr=8-1/qid=1167561368/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-6378245-7938568?ie=UTF8&s=books

sailor

yea thats what i am looking for a technicial foundation book that teach me the common basics of trading with out reading 3 books thanks for the info

Hey again

I was out traveling in the christmas and i bougt a book called options made easy by Guy cohen and i must say that if u take out the option part the book is pretty good the basic of thec analysis and fundamental but u can find alot of usefull stuff on the net for free but i myself is looking to buy kathy liens book if i manage to buy it before u i will tell wheter is good or not

sailor

I would recommend Henry Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy.

I have had amazing success by applying theology from that book into my 4x endeavors. By analyzing the old Characters of the Fixed Stars, Lunar patterns, Geomantic characters, ratios of the Asmodeus statue, and the table of the Twelve Signs, I have been able to make a living off of 4x for 7 years.

Other topics I would suggest:

- Celestial Writing

- The Writing Called Malachim

- The Writing of the Passing of the River

- The History of the Olive Branch

- Magic Squares (specifically those of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars).

- The Sephirothic Tree

Good luck my friend, I hope this can help you the way it has helped me.

Reason: