Div-3 Rev System Video - page 2

I know how divergence work, but how does one take advantage of it prior to it happening?

thanks for sharing the video...really enjoy it.

But....but...whatever system/method/approach have the power/weakness because the market is not static. Sometime it trendy & another time it whipsaw/choppy. Thats why we saw many approach in this world either it for trendy or whipsaw market.

So, choose what best for u & what give the most high percentage of winning. Nobody know where the price heading. Only guessing by the technical/fundemental analysis that we practise. Nah, give a big attention to money management, this will keep u stay in the market for a longer period.

just my 2 cent.

thanks.

I thought the Adim Sadak video was very good. I put together this code for the 3 candles trailing stop (ts). I wanted the ts applied after order was in profit. I used the input GapTS to adjust how many pips in profit before ts was set. It was interesting to watch the visual mode in strategy tester to see this dynamic ts working.

I have not been able to find an oscillator indicator that emulates, anywhere close, to Stochastic RSI Oscillator indicator used on the VT platform in the video. I've tried MT4 RSI, Stochastic, and Stochastic RSI indicator and none are even close. If someone knows of an indicator for MT4 that emulates the one in this video, please advise where to download.

Wackena

extern int GapTS = 20;

double ShortTS, LongTS;

int c, n, p;

c=-1; n=0; p=0;

while(n<6)

{

if(High[c]Low[c-1]) n-=1;

if(High[c]<High[-c] )

n+=1;

c--;

p+=1;

if(n==3) break;

}

ShortTS=High;

c=-1; p=0;

while(n<6)

{

if(High[c]Low[c-1]) n-=1;

if(Low[c]>Low[-c])

n+=1;

c--;

p+=1;

if(n==3) break;

}

LongTS=Low[Lowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,p,1)];

// ====== Trailing Stop Routine ======

total = OrdersTotal();

for(cnt=0;cnt<total;cnt++)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if((OrderType() <= OP_SELL) && (OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) && (OrderMagicNumber() == 12345))

{

if(OrderType() == OP_BUY)

{

if(MyOrdersTotal() > 0 && OrderClosePrice()-OrderOpenPrice()>GapTS*Point)

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),LongTS,OrderTakeProfit(),0,GreenYellow);

return(0);

}

}

if(OrderType() == OP_SELL)

{

if(MyOrdersTotal() > 0 && OrderOpenPrice()-OrderClosePrice()>GapTS*Point )

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),ShortTS,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Red);

return(0);

}

}

}

}

try this setting (x,1,1) on stoch ... x=can be any number ..

numanuma:
try this setting (x,1,1) on stoch ... x=can be any number ..

Thank you. Not exact, but as close as I've seen.

Wackena

Hi Guys, I'm glad you like my video.

Amin

Ok, here is the Stochastic RSI indicator I found on this forum that was posted by newdigital.

Files:

Jetheat:
Hi Guys, I'm glad you like my video. Amin

thanks amin .. great effort ..

Jetheat:
Hi Guys, I'm glad you like my video. Amin

Yes indeed, I liked your video. If you do more videos, please post notice.

Wackena

raj:
Ok, here is the Stochastic RSI indicator I found on this forum that was posted by newdigital.

Thanks again. I will check it out.

Wackena

Reason: