Can this be done?

I'm clueless when it comes to creating indicators, so I don't know if this is even possible, but . . . this is what I'd like to have:

1) A MACD histogram that would alert me when I have had five consecutive bars drawn, either positive or negative.

2) Some sort of visual (arrow or dot) drawn over any candle whose body (i.e. the open and close) is equal to 50% or less than the total length of the whole candle (i.e. the high and low).

Any help or advice is appreciated!

tonygibbs:
I'm clueless when it comes to creating indicators, so I don't know if this is even possible, but . . . this is what I'd like to have:

1) A MACD histogram that would alert me when I have had five consecutive bars drawn, either positive or negative.

2) Some sort of visual (arrow or dot) drawn over any candle whose body (i.e. the open and close) is equal to 50% or less than the total length of the whole candle (i.e. the high and low).

Any help or advice is appreciated!

Yes, this is possible! Could you tell us why do you want this to be done ?

Thanks for the quick response! I'm using the MACD to determine the trend and the small candles are a part of my setup. I just have a hard time identifying them visually, so some kind of arrow would be very helpful.

Reason: