EAs Top Ten - page 2

kaztraz:
...Firebird v63_fixed is actually doing me good on demo account...

can you post the ea or a link where I can get it please?

thanks

last weeks terminater forward test results

aegis:
Heres mine. And no. You can't have it, so don't even ask.

Why do you post anyting if you will not share?

But it looks like BB system on 1M.

smeden:
Why do you post anyting if you will not share? But it looks like BB system on 1M.

Because I like to tease people, and no it's not a BB system. Nor does it buy the bid or sell the ask.

Files:

that beats aegis

take a look

yep, 27mio

to tell the truth I got a little disappointed. I think I'll have to subscribe for elite section (as soon as the bank gives me my card) because people don't easily share results here...

"elite section" will cost you $12 month. If you can really make 3000 pips prophit, $3000 with mini account, why not give away $12 for that?

Files:
breakout.gif  7 kb

Shinigami:
take a look

yep, 27mio

to tell the truth I got a little disappointed. I think I'll have to subscribe for elite section (as soon as the bank gives me my card) because people don't easily share results here...

"elite section" will cost you $12 month. If you can really make 3000 pips prophit, $3000 with mini account, why not give away $12 for that?

Because you can't really make 3000 pips from it. That 3000 pips is spread across 50 different systems. Who trades 50 different systems at once?

aegis:
Because you can't really make 3000 pips from it. That 3000 pips is spread across 50 different systems. Who trades 50 different systems at once?

how bout... me?

actually I thought the same but anyways I'm looking for more than one system for successful trading. like 3-5 systems.

Reason: