EAs Top Ten

Hi,

I would to start a new threat to help, clarify and acting...

To many "test", "try", "dev in progress" with or without finished ea.... quite complex to follow.

EAs has been developped since more than 2 years and some of them should be ok now...

So, now it's the time :

Could you please post here, your best regular, stable and profitable EAs ?

Thanks.

wait until the pairs start to trend

Heres mine.

And no. You can't have it, so don't even ask.

Files:
backtest.jpg  245 kb

aegis:
Heres mine. And no. You can't have it, so don't even ask.

Can not trust backtest and with the modelling quality of 25%.............i think no body wants this...

Thanks

babarmughal:
Can not trust backtest and with the modelling quality of 25%.............i think no body wants this... Thanks

Yes, with a modelling quality of 25% those results are nearly useless.

drgoodvibe:
Yes, with a modelling quality of 25% those results are nearly useless.

25% is the highest MQ you can achieve with 1 minute data. And the live results match the backtest.

Yep, 25% is pretty useless. Not really hard to make "super-performing" EAs at 25% MQ.

Here's something I'm working on right now. It's not as good as many out there, but it's my baby .

Files:
my_ea.gif  17 kb

c4n:
Yep, 25% is pretty useless. Not really hard to make "super-performing" EAs at 25% MQ. Here's something I'm working on right now. It's not as good as many out there, but it's my baby .

Try backtesting any system on the 1 min time frame and you will not get higher than 25%.

I would bet money that the super perfoming EA makes use of the current Ask or Bid on the zero bar, any EA that does this makes huge profit. If I had a dollar for every time I have seen this equity curve only to have my hopes dashed, I'd have about $8.

aegis:
Try backtesting any system on the 1 min time frame and you will not get higher than 25%.

Yes. There is article of Metaquotes https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1513 when they explained why we could not get better than 25 modeling quality on M1 timeframe.

It is related to M1 timeframe only.

Reason: