Expert Programmer Needed

I'm sucessfully using a manual method with constant probability. The method is more discretional, but in time I have made it totaly mechanical, because I defined the exact rules and I execute the trades like a robot now. So I thought if I do it like a robot, why not rather use a robot. Would be a nice try, but I think the EA would be really hard to make and I need one of you to pm me and we'll talk through email. There are no indicators but price itself. Pattern recongintion is the main thing that drives this system, but the indicator and ea would be hard to make. I don't have much clue about programming, but I will suply the one with correct rules. You would also need to do some reading first, because if you apply I then will send you a manual and I require you to draw the pattern manualy, so you can get a more clear understanding. I will ofcourse help you. Hopefully the result will be an EA profitable like the manual method, but as said before quite an expert in programing would be needed. Those who are interested show me some proof first of your programing skills and then PM me.

Thanks and good luck,

Wicker.

PM'd you...

Just sent you a PM.

cubesteak:
Just sent you a PM.

I'm looking for an easy EA also. Can you help me.

I received many pms in my inbox, right now the place is taken. But I will probably choose one more of you to help the current programmer. So stay alert.

I suggest going over the quote and the amount of time it would take to build the EA.

i got my EA done from

http://www.mql4.info/

The guy Nick is a genius and the best part is he will only charge 50 USD or less for the EA and will make the EA in two days time.

I have gone through all big programing sites etc...but they will charge you anywhere between 400 to 500 USD and the turn around day will be 15 to 20 days.

take all the companies and get their merits and de-merits and you can decide on the best one.

Good Luck.

balista4:
I suggest going over the quote and the amount of time it would take to build the EA.

i got my EA done from

http://www.mql4.info/

The guy Nick is a genius and the best part is he will only charge 50 USD or less for the EA and will make the EA in two days time.

I have gone through all big programing sites etc...but they will charge you anywhere between 400 to 500 USD and the turn around day will be 15 to 20 days.

take all the companies and get their merits and de-merits and you can decide on the best one.

Good Luck.

My experience with Nick was overall positive. It took him some time to have it ready, but I'm satisfied. Will do business with him again in the future.

InTrance:
My experience with Nick was overall positive. It took him some time to have it ready, but I'm satisfied. Will do business with him again in the future.

His username is Beluck on our forum.

Reason: