Fozzy system - page 25

mrtools:
Hi Gman07, Have been working on the Ea, have the Ecn and extra digit broker code installed, and the no Hedge for US brokers installed. Also coded a new version of the indicator posting now, would like you to test to see if you prefer it over BBRSIMA. Will start on the Ma crosses, just not sure how long this will take because can't remember coding multiple entries before, so may take some trial and error.

thanks mrtools,

downloaded indi and will test over the next day or 2.

This is first mod of Fozzy, think i already mentioned this version is using the rsima bands indicator pretty much the same as the BB RSI MA the original was using but in my opinion this RSI much better. In light of that changed the entry logic slightly, before the entry was for a buy rsi > ma and rsi ma and rsi >= middle band the performance seems better. Sells are the exact opposite.Also on my testing on the old version the trailing stop wasn't working, far as I could see, so changed that out. Added the ma filter and ma close have not been able to test how this works yet so would be grateful for any participation in Fwd. testing. Added all the usual the Ecn, extra digit, auto magic,noHedge, etc, something haven't mentioned before is there is a

extern string SymbolsPrefix = "";

extern string SymbolsSuffix = "";

if your broker uses an extra digit whether it be prefix ,suffix or both, just enter the prefix ,suffix or both in its respective space and the Ea shouldn't be affected by this. For example in my Fwd testing the broker i am using now AudUsd is AudUsdi so entered a i in suffix space and no problems i am aware of. Can not think of much else to add but as it comes to me will post it. One more thing the rsima bands is now rsima_bands, did some minor changes to the indicator, and it needs to be in experts/indicator folder.

ps) forgot to add that you can trade using micro mini lots with this now, and also looking at the chart picture can see why its so profitable on AudUsd.

Files:
fozzy_ea.mq4  21 kb
fozzy.gif  31 kb

mrtools:
This is first mod of Fozzy, think i already mentioned this version is using the rsima bands indicator pretty much the same as the BB RSI MA the original was using but in my opinion this RSI much better. In light of that changed the entry logic slightly, before the entry was for a buy rsi > ma and rsi ma and rsi >= middle band the performance seems better. Sells are the exact opposite.Also on my testing on the old version the trailing stop wasn't working, far as I could see, so changed that out. Added the ma filter and ma close have not been able to test how this works yet so would be grateful for any participation in Fwd. testing. Added all the usual the Ecn, extra digit, auto magic,noHedge, etc, something haven't mentioned before is there is a

extern string SymbolsPrefix = "";

extern string SymbolsSuffix = "";

if your broker uses an extra digit whether it be prefix ,suffix or both, just enter the prefix ,suffix or both in its respective space and the Ea shouldn't be affected by this. For example in my Fwd testing the broker i am using now AudUsd is AudUsdi so entered a i in suffix space and no problems i am aware of. Can not think of much else to add but as it comes to me will post it. One more thing the rsima bands is now rsima_bands, did some minor changes to the indicator, and it needs to be in experts/indicator folder.

ps) forgot to add that you can trade using micro mini lots with this now, and also looking at the chart picture can see why its so profitable on AudUsd.

Great and thanks for the modification. Of course will test and provide feedback.

Regarding NoHedge, what condition opens hedge orders? is it for reverse signals?

gman07:
Great and thanks for the modification. Of course will test and provide feedback. Regarding NoHedge, what condition opens hedge orders? is it for reverse signals?

The Ea isn't supposed to hedge, its just a function put there to try and prevent an inadvertent hedge.

First 2 trades on updated Fozzy Ea.

Files:
fuzy1.gif  46 kb
fuzy2.gif  45 kb

mrtools:
First 2 trades on updated Fozzy Ea.

3rd fozzy trade first 2 trades closed for around 175 pips this one up around 10 to 15 pips.All on daily timeframe.

Files:

Hi I'm using your last version at about 1 week and no trades yet.. is it working ?

I got no error messages.

Hi felipebr,

You mean: latest Fozzy from post #243 ?

I am still sing old version and this EA is not trading often (because of d1 timeframe):

one trade was closed in 23 July, next trade was closed in 3 of August and last one was closed in 13 of August.

And it is for all 6 pairs.

Hi, yes post 243.. wow, so it's slow.

mrtools can you confirm about the new version please ?

Thanks

Yes its slow. When it takes a trade they usually last a week or more though.

Reason: