Best EA - page 2

These are the trades executed by phoenix in the default mode

http://www36.websamba.com/mt4stmt/statement.htm

What am I doing wrong here ?

That ftp site is only being used to update account summary every 5 minutes so I could share with others and ask ways to improve.

As you can see I closed some trades manually because I kind of panicked.

My questions are like what is the best time frame to use phoenix with default settings, because as Hendrick said everything is in a balance and should not be disturbed.

I am also trying to read other threads and see what I can learn here.

junglelion:
i tested Firebird on a demo account, after initial profits it went into losses, using default settings.

Backtesting was not good either, different pairs gave different payoff values, some even negative on H4 TF

I am testing phoenix now, so far so good, lets see what I come up with in 10 days or so on it.

I would like to have a list of the best brokers which can be trusted who use the MT4 platform, where I can use a good EA on a live account.

Hi there !

In my oppinion there are only 2 trustable brokers with mt4, IBFX and FXDD they have great support and miniaccounts !

Hope this helps,

mr.trader

neuimex is not trustable u think?

junglelion:
These are the trades executed by phoenix in the default mode

http://www36.websamba.com/mt4stmt/statement.htm

What am I doing wrong here ?

That ftp site is only being used to update account summary every 5 minutes so I could share with others and ask ways to improve.

As you can see I closed some trades manually because I kind of panicked.

My questions are like what is the best time frame to use phoenix with default settings, because as Hendrick said everything is in a balance and should not be disturbed.

I am also trying to read other threads and see what I can learn here.

I think I saw in the Phoenix 2007 thread the idea that manual closing is thought to "throw Phoenix off" in some way.

The thread also states the optimum time frame for the default settings.

And you'll clearly see the effect of repeatedly answering redundant "already asked and answered" questions on some of the participants... If you read the thread, you'll know what I mean.

If you're planning to trade Phoenix live successfully, I'd highly recommend a careful reading of the Phoenix threads. Be sure to check out the Phoenix FAQ ("Frequently Asked Questions") thread too.

Reason: