Whats the all time best most profitable ea?

ok I've been following the threads here for months and it seems like you guys are in an endless trial and error loop boinking around with all these ea's. I want to know which one is the best that will make me some serious moo-lah with my mt4 account. I've got 2 grand for lift off. sheesh you'd think with all this ruskie, kraut and yank brain power you guys wouldve figured this shit out by now and come up witha real atm for all of us. how hard can it be to write some math code to follow those little candles around and soak up the pips?

hahah good joke..

there are actually a great many profitable EA's allover this forum. Just pick a handful of them and throw them on your 2K account. Watch your cash dissapear!

Realistically though.. Not all EA's work all the time, eventhough they are overall profitable, depending on the risk of the EA you can have huge drawdowns that can wipeout your account before you even make a profit. Therefore EA's work only if you use them in a group with proper portfolio managment.

You can't just pick any EA and slap it on and a way you go.. Trend EA's make money on the trends but lose money in the chop. Support Resistance EA's lose money on the trends, but make money on the chop. Volatility EAs spend most of the time out of the market and make money on the huge movements then jump out.

Use a combination of those market enviroments using specific EA's and you will have a perfect EA system.

Again, it's not as simple as you think. p.s Do you plan on doing any of your own work? or do you expect someone on the forums here to do all the work for you and then tell you how to make millions out of the kindness of their hearts.?

Hot Karl:
ok I've been following the threads here for months and it seems like you guys are in an endless trial and error loop boinking around with all these ea's. I want to know which one is the best that will make me some serious moo-lah with my mt4 account. I've got 2 grand for lift off. sheesh you'd think with all this ruskie, kraut and yank brain power you guys wouldve figured this shit out by now and come up witha real atm for all of us. how hard can it be to write some math code to follow those little candles around and soak up the pips?

Are you serious?? You wan't US to make "US" and ATM machine? Don't you mean you want US to make YOU an ATM machine...

But to answer your question, the best EA is the one YOU make based on YOUR trading strategy!

Doc;

The whole idear of yours is missing one thing, with it your plan could just work. You need an indicator to let you know when the market is trending or not. when its trending up or down. when its ranging or consulidating. when volatility is rising or droping. with an indicator like this you could design your systems to trade in only one market mode, when the mode changes you just change your system to the current mode.

That sounds so easy why has anyone built this indicator yet.

the CockeyedCowboy

drgoodvibe:
hahah good joke..

there are actually a great many profitable EA's allover this forum. Just pick a handful of them and throw them on your 2K account. Watch your cash dissapear!

Realistically though.. Not all EA's work all the time, eventhough they are overall profitable, depending on the risk of the EA you can have huge drawdowns that can wipeout your account before you even make a profit. Therefore EA's work only if you use them in a group with proper portfolio managment.

You can't just pick any EA and slap it on and a way you go.. Trend EA's make money on the trends but lose money in the chop. Support Resistance EA's lose money on the trends, but make money on the chop. Volatility EAs spend most of the time out of the market and make money on the huge movements then jump out.

Use a combination of those market enviroments using specific EA's and you will have a perfect EA system.

Again, it's not as simple as you think. p.s Do you plan on doing any of your own work? or do you expect someone on the forums here to do all the work for you and then tell you how to make millions out of the kindness of their hearts.?

cockeyedcowboy:
Doc;

The whole idear of yours is missing one thing, with it your plan could just work. You need an indicator to let you know when the market is trending or not. when its trending up or down. when its ranging or consulidating. when volatility is rising or droping. with an indicator like this you could design your systems to trade in only one market mode, when the mode changes you just change your system to the current mode.

That sounds so easy why has anyone built this indicator yet.

the CockeyedCowboy

Because that indicator would be lagging. By the time the indicator changed and identified that the market was choppy or ranging, it could change again. In which case, you would get whipsawed.

Hot Karl:
how hard can it be to write some math code to follow those little candles around and soak up the pips?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=NONSTATIONARY+TIMESERIES&btnG=Google+Search

Have fun!

Reason: