Can i make arround £3000 in a month? - page 3

Can I make a 3000 in one month?

I dont remember who raised this question originally, but you have received a lot of great advise. Here is one more piece to consider:

Those that can: DO

Those that can't: teach (and sell in this business).

There are a LOT of people out there charging everything from $300 to $5000 and more to "teach" you the holy grail of trading (I know because I have been to the mount to see what I can learn from these guru's and got burned!). At the end of the day, it all comes down to your ability to develop your own sense of the market and understand it so well that you recognize a signal to enter a trade in your sleep. THEN and only then you can make it into an EA to automate it so that you can make money while you sleep !!!!!

ipixtlan:
Take your time

A martial arts student went to his teacher and said earnestly, "I am devoted to studying your system. How long will it take me to master it." The teacher's reply was casual, "Ten years."

Impatiently, the student answered, "But I want to master it faster than that. I will work very hard. I will practice everyday, ten or more hours a day if I have to. How long will it take then?"

The teacher thought for a moment, "20 years."

LOL I like that.

Reason: