Where are you from?

Choose your continent or the continent closest to you from where you are currently trading Forex.

kevmcfoster:
Choose your continent or the continent closest to you from where you are currently trading Forex.

Mine is not listed sorry.

may be Europe, may be Asia.

Not listed ...

i'm in asia

I from Asia, Yakutsk sity.

Geographically in Europe, most my friends are in US, and my heart (not love) in South East Asia, and main friends in Australia and good friends from Austalian military and police (Tin City in Darwin for example, they gave me 'KGB beer', i said: i am not from KGB, they said: common!, i said: common!. Good beer). A lot of friends in Ireland (i even have all Ireland police identification incl clothes etc). And I missed very good friends in Africa (Ghana, Liberia etc). And i remember my very good friend from Kosovo (he says "Kosova" as he is albanian).

Which continent should i chose?

Just remember very small Irish pub inside China Town in Sydney. Very very small.

And I remember american Tom. He was a soldier during the war between Vietnam and US may years ago. He decided to stay in Vietnam after that. My very good firend. I met him last year in Cambodia.

It will be very good if the members describe their life according to the 'continents".

I'm from Asia..Philippines.

i am from asia .. indonesia

we from New Zealand

Here and there - everywhere. So far haven't lived only at Australian and Antarctica continents. Lived at all the others

morro:
Here and there - everywhere. So far haven't lived only at Australian and Antarctica continents. Lived at all the others

Looks like you are travelling around the world.

alanfx:
Looks like you are travelling around the world.

It is the nature of my work. But I can not complain

Reason: