S.P.U.B....a 5min channel cross - page 4

jacoba:
hope this help

what time frame should we set on?

anyone still using this strategy??

another one bites the dust...

Thats too bad so many systems go untouched. We all know why right??!! I do... because everyone thinks the next system is going to better then the current one, looks like a good simple system for beginner traders!

My 2 pips

I think it is because people get excited over a few pips during a week's time or so, and they attract a lot of attention, only to discover over many market conditions that it is not a profitable system. It is just that they then fail to say so publicly and just stop posting instead.

Hi combination spub hama tsr indicators

we can see diferrent move on every indictors

Hi combination spub hama tsr indicators

we can see diferrent move on every indictors

Files:

I think it is because people get excited over a few pips during a week's time or so, and they attract a lot of attention, only to discover over many market conditions that it is not a profitable system. It is just that they then fail to say so publicly and just stop posting instead.

maybe its because we put up an idea for others and we dont have the time to monitor every change/improvment that others want to implement,well thats my excuse,and i do still use this system more or less in its original guise and still profit from it,happy trading all

thestellaman:
hiya guys,ive made a few tweaks and twists to the S.P.U.B 5 min trading method and i think you are going to enjoy the results,i have made a video of the trades for august im uploading it to the server just now and will post the link when its completed,i have changed the settings............

here is the link to download the instruction video (the file called august trades)

http://hosted.filefront.com/thestellaman/

Hello,

There is no video available for watching now!

The video just showed charts using his method. If you follow the rules, you should have no problems, and he does not promise that its the Holy Grail, but its very effective....

Reason: