Beware of SBFX

strategybuilderfx. They've just now started to show their true colors in the last two weeks. This is how I think it works. Strategybuilderfx comes on to the scene. They proclaim that they aren't like Interbankfx or FXDD. They are a good broker. They are a clearinghouse or whatever that is and are affiliated with Solid gold and Coefx and a few others. Well, in the last two weeks, SBFX has been freezing their feed. As I speak, my mbtrading demo shows 1.2423 and my SBFX demo shows 1.2396 on Usd/chf. It's been this way for at least 30 minutes now so don't say that SBFX is just delayed. They actually froze their feed. If you are going to screw your customers over you can either a ) disconnect the feed b) freeze the price . Both get the same results. I'm with Oanda, by the way. With Oanda, they increase their pip spread by 15 to 20 pips. They will get you in some way shape or form.

try marketiva

somehow slow but

no news/sudden move freezing + offer news alert 5 min before it comes

FIX spread

no overnight interest (swap)

good support

and ... nice broker

anyway .. no automated trading .. hehe

phoenix:
try marketiva

somehow slow but

no news/sudden move freezing + offer news alert 5 min before it comes

FIX spread

no overnight interest (swap)

good support

and ... nice broker

anyway .. no automated trading .. hehe

"no news/sudden move freezing"?? you must be kidding.. at least every NFP their platform is freeze as it useless. And sometime they widen their spread too

Devil2000:
"no news/sudden move freezing"?? you must be kidding.. at least every NFP their platform is freeze as it useless. And sometime they widen their spread too

i dont know your experience about this broker, but it never happen to me

i got a very nice pips everytime big news comes

Northfinance

Still choose NF for my trade...good CS

================

Forex Indicators Collection

Pl share your experience

prasxz:
Still choose NF for my trade...good CS

================

Forex Indicators Collection

Pl share your experience from time to time. I was considering it, too.

Did you find it difficult to deposit money?

Do you get frequent requotes?

Any platform shutdowns? Forget NFP.

Any difficulty to withdraw funds?

Best.

- Sukhen

We need reliable data providers.

Newspring:
Very good example. Nobody's perfect, we will have to choose the "grocery store" that suits our own trading style.

Exactly correct.

Yeah, No body's perfect.....but the reason we all are here is we hate 9 to 5 job and being commanded..we love freedom and we want to be independent...even the currupt broker want his basic needs so he gets this by cheating others..we all are after freedom...