Need some feedback on an idea, plz

Hello Maji,

what would be the next step i should take into getting some assistance in the development of this project? do i list out all of the details here and "hope" that someone will develop this? sorry, i am rather new to this.

furious_angel:
Hello Maji, what would be the next step i should take into getting some assistance in the development of this project? do i list out all of the details here and "hope" that someone will develop this? sorry, i am rather new to this.

I think if you wanna take assistance to developt this project you need detail all of your system, at this forum are many programmer, so i think they will assistance you

ok.. i will submit my system and see what we can do. i appreciate the responce i will have a post for you all sometime within the next 24 hours. thx.

A picture always helps.

Send a pix of your setup on buy and sell positions. This would help.

Kindest Regards,

COTtrader

COTtrader:
Send a pix of your setup on buy and sell positions. This would help.

Kindest Regards,

COTtrader

ok.. i have one here for you. please, let me know if this works for you.

Files:
tri.a.gif  30 kb

.. is there an indicator which measures the angles of lines that are added to charts?

well, hmm.. it looked like i did have some interest, but i seam to be the only one posting here.. .

i am profitable in a reall account using this method, i guess no-one is interested in helping me turrn this into an EA.

EMAAngle

Not sure if this is based on your system but maybe these indicators will help for someone to make an E.A. from these.

Regards,

Bill

thank you for reading and for the reply. i will start using these to see if they can help the success ratio.

Reason: