Position Trading

Can anyone provide information for doing positional trading? And is there any free site that provides seasonality of currency pairs?

www.mrci.com is the best when it comes to seasonality studies. They have the seasonal tendency studies for the currency future contracts traded on the Merc, but you can probably use it on spot too.

Good luck.

ET-phonehome

the web is full of information but i really think u should try do ur own research, that will maybe give u the best result on ur investment and ofcourse u need a timehorizont for how long u are willing to hold 1 position this will prepare u mentally to overnight with positions, start with small money in the start. As i see it u need 2 strategys 1 for sideway market and 1 for trending market. But all depends on ur goal in pips what ur looking for if u are going for 500 it does not make sence to risk 50 I myself trade with pure risk with a VERY big stop just in case stop but i prefer to close my position mysellf instead of greedy brokers just going for stops. Wish u all the best Maybe a 8 hour chart is what u need for a start and having patience to trade those candles ;-)

sailor

Reason: