Netpick system results??

hi folks,

I am just curious who purchased this system (it was on sale for the last week or so) they committed only to selling 250 copies I could not see parting with $1000 for a DO-IT-ALL system. Well they are currently SOLD OUT but I am curious to know who bought it and how the trades are going?

thx

the link if you dont know:

http://netpicks.typepad.com/netpicks_ultimate_trading/

comments?

p.s. I'm not asking you to share the system just how are the results (seems like they are following a simple "above and below" MA system)

FYI

i believe purchaser's are still waiting for their copies in the mail so i would not expect any results for another 3-4 weeks

Must have been a winner... lol.

1000 dollars for stoch settings.

netpicks?

If their 'ultimate trading system' is anything like their trade signals, then the only people making any money are netpicks and the brokers. I tried their 2 week free trial trading signals and it looked like a chimp was pointing to a chart and they would send you the results. No rhyme or reason to the calls.

I don't think you missed anything here.

cmon netpick folks where are you? please dont tell you wasted another $1000?!!?

mwbro:
cmon netpick folks where are you? please dont tell you wasted another $1000?!!?

Did you hear from anyone that used the system? I was on their conferance call, they are still selling it for $1000.00 Now I have to find some one to borrow the money . I am just trying to figure out what is the indicator... any idea

PeaceLover if you got a 1000 bucks to waist send it to me I can do something positive with it

fxcruiser:

PeaceLover, I have seen their system. You be better off sending me the money. I give you my full working system. Plus, I will use your 1 Thou and trade it for you. I will even throw in the latest version of Allilah just for you, including all upgrades. I have seen UTM on Tradestation. There alone I can save you $200 a month.

Seriously, I think you can find your almost holyG right here in this forum. You just have to focus on one and keep at it. I don't know what your pips goal target per day is. But it's kind of hard to achieve any goal if you keep looking for the latest, hottest, and most profitable system. Sad thing is, you'll hear about those every single day.

Whatever you choose to use, I wish you the best.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Agreed

You couldnt send me your complete trading system could you?

PeaceLover:
Did you hear from anyone that used the system? I was on their conferance call, they are still selling it for $1000.00 Now I have to find some one to borrow the money . I am just trying to figure out what is the indicator... any idea

PeaceLover, I have seen their system. You be better off sending me the money. I give you my full working system. Plus, I will use your 1 Thou and trade it for you. I will even throw in the latest version of Allilah just for you, including all upgrades. I have seen UTM on Tradestation. There alone I can save you $200 a month. You better hurry coz I will only allow 200 max users.

Seriously, I think you can find your almost holyG right here in this forum. You just have to focus on one and keep at it. I don't know what your pips goal target per day is. But it's kind of hard to achieve any goal if you keep looking for the latest, hottest, and most profitable system. Sad thing is, you'll hear about those every single day.

Whatever you choose to use, I wish you the best.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

adrazz:
Agreed You couldnt send me your complete trading system could you?

Oh, you couldn't send me your $1thou could you? .

user4001:
PeaceLover if you got a 1000 bucks to waist send it to me I can do something positive with it

I never said i was buying it, I just said that i may have to borrow money to buy it... it was a questions for you... So can i buy it?

Reason: