Alaskan Pip Assassin

Anybody have details on this indicator? Seems fantabulous to me. I have it, but want to know how its calcaulated.

Cheers.

-SFX

Can you attach the code so we can have a look at it?

Forex off-trend indicator

Alaskan Pip assassin is the Forex OffTrend indicator plotted in a separate window. Search this forum to see if that indicator is available anywhere.

<Deleted>

I have the indicator on my charts right now and have attached a version of it. There's one for overlaying price and one for below price. The red line is the one you can depend on. The crossover redraws.

Thruline:
I have the indicator on my charts right now and have attached a version of it. There's one for overlaying price and one for below price. The red line is the one you can depend on. The crossover redraws.

they both look similar?

One's on price, other below, see pic.

Files:

Thruline

If you change the blue line for one of Igorads nonlag MAs it doesnt repaint.

You have to play with the settings but seems to make it much more reliable.

Gordon

gordon:
Thruline

If you change the blue line for one of Igorads nonlag MAs it doesnt repaint.

You have to play with the settings but seems to make it much more reliable.

Gordon

Can yo post that please?

I second the request for a reworked indicator that features only the blue line from the Forexofftrend indicator. Ideally it would be a combined indicator that featured the blue line from Forexofftrend (the one that does not repaint) and a NonLagMA. The combination of the two shows great potential reversal and exit points if you set the NonLagMA properly. If anyone can make this happen it would be highly appreciated. I'd be glad to share the settings if anyone is capable of coding it.

I have attached a version of the NonLagMA for convenience if anyone wants to take a crack at coding the combined and revised indicator as requested. I believe it is definitely worth the effort. An indicator that repaints is useless to me in real trading.

Thanks.

Files:

<Deleted>

Reason: