Blockbuster EA - page 2

barry:
NewDigital,

I tried backtesting it, but it is very slow - just one week of trades after 20 mins on the backtester. Could Igorad take a look at the code and try to see how it could be made to test faster please?

Thanks

Yes very slowly. Because of icustom probable (because of indicators using) and because it uses 2 timeframes (M5 and M15 if i remember).

I will forward test 6th and 7th versions because it works not all the time. It should work one or two hours per day only. So it is easy for me to test these two EAs because it uses simple indicators and we may see from the chart when to start trading by these EA and when to finish. Will forward test it during the few next days and will post it together with charts and everything.

I updated the version 15 to reduce the stop loss level.

Everything should be tested but I think these kind of EAs should work just simetimes (one or few hours per day only).

Because I created the 15 versions for 3 days and it is necessary to analize everything.

Next week will post.

I asked Igorad to simplify CyberiaTrader for backtesting so probable he is busy now.

Anyway I will do forward testing for 2 or 3 days (few hours per day) and then will post everything and we will decide what is the better one and what to improve.

It is 66th version of 6th modification. Should be better than others.

EURUSD and USDCHF, M5.

If you use it for two pairs in one Metatrader so change magic number inside he code: it shoulod be different number for different pairs. Any number.

Don't use with real money as it is preliminary version and I still need to work on it to have at least some value of stop loss.

newdigital:
It is 66th version of 6th modification. Should be better than others.

EURUSD and USDCHF, M5.

If you use it for two pairs in one Metatrader so change magic number inside he code: it shoulod be different number for different pairs. Any number.

Don't use with real money as it is preliminary version and I still need to work on it to have at least some value of stop loss.

It is the statement.

I changed lot size to 0.5 and when I am posting this message this EA did the other $50 in profit.

It is not easy to trade using this EA because I am looking on M30 timeframe to estimate the time when to attach EA to the M5 chart.

This EA is using 3 indicators on M5 timeframe and one indicator on M30 timeframe.

When I decide something with stop loss I will post the rules about how to trade with this EA.

It is M30 chart. I use this chart to understand when to attach EA (when to allow trading). And it is M5 chart with exact indicators this EA is using.

I will explain it later.

Files:
m30.gif  29 kb
m5.gif  25 kb

newdigital:
It is M30 chart. I use this chart to understand when to attach EA (when to allow trading). And it is M5 chart with exact indicators this EA is using. I will explain it later.

NewDigital,

Can you please post the custom indicators used in the EA,

RSIFilter_v1

RoundPriceNE_big

Thanks a lot

fxd01:
NewDigital,

Can you please post the custom indicators used in the EA,

RSIFilter_v1

RoundPriceNE_big

Thanks a lot

I posted it early.

But I modified this RoundPriceNE_big.

BWT it will be the next version tomorrow.

Hope final one.

newdigital:
I posted it early.

But I modified this RoundPriceNE_big.

BWT it will be the next version tomorrow.

Hope final one.

Good work ND.

Thank you

Statement updated. am using version 6.67 now.

I will post everything of course (if it will be successful).

newdigital:
Statement updated. am using version 6.67 now. I will post everything of course (if it will be successful).

NewDigital,

Any update to this EA? I was wondering how forward testing was going and if you will release the strategy behind it.

Thanks

holyguy7:
NewDigital,

Any update to this EA? I was wondering how forward testing was going and if you will release the strategy behind it.

Thanks

Yes it was 67th version of 6th modification.

I am still having difficulties to adjust stop loss level.

Anyway i am forward testing it now with stop loss = 0 (no stop loss).

Will post results and will explain everything later.

may be somebody will have some suggestion about stop loss.

Reason: