Auto Stop Loss EA - page 2

christinaLi:
The EA you have attached here does one thing: apply the same trailing stop to every order in your account and it's visible trailing stop. (btw, the pip calculation is wrong for 5 digit broker).

If you want to make the stop loss hidden, which means EA will keep a record of all the stop loss value without actually modify the hard stop loss, it's possible but in your case, because you have unknown number of orders to manage, it'll take much more work to do so. In most cases this is done within an EA that actually submit those orders and EA already know how many orders exist at the same time for EA, in most cases will be 1 or 2 at the most. This makes a huge difference.

In the above situation, I have seen other people using a sort of cheating solution, which is kind of ok in my view. What they do is to use the visible stop loss as a reference and the real stop loss is actually x pips away from the visible stop loss. For example, for each order, if you want initial stop to be 100 pips, you submit 150 pips but you tell EA it should be 50 pips before the visible stop, you broker will know it as 150. If price hit 100, ea will exit the order as if it hit stop loss.

In this case, what they do is to give you one varible called "PipsawayfromVisulSTOP", if you put 30, that means all orders will be exit 30 pips before you actual stop loss which can be controlled by a trailing stop function.

I can modify this for you if this is what you want. If you want to do this completely correctly, it's possible but takes more time.

can u plz help me giving a EA that will set the stop loss,take profit and trailing stop just after giving the entry order (which will be fixed by me before entry) ? u can also send this to my email if u wish thank u

my email id is : polarayon@yahoo.com

hi,

its that not really easy for trend opinions.

I find it simple and useful

Files:

Automatic calculation of sell stop and buy stop lines

Does any script exist like that?

1. I have 10000 USD.

2. I invest "all money" in AUDUSD for sell order.

3. The trade is going on as i wish. I am gaining money pips by pips.

4. I want to gain more money from AUDUSD.

5. Minimum trading amount is 0.1 lot.

Is there any script for:

1. When i want to open a trade, the script will open the trade by using all money. It will calculate the values of crosses by itself.

2. The script will place automatic "sell stop" orders for the price of per 0.1 lot. It will open sell trade automatically with profitted money.

3. I will be able to specify the maximum value of sell stop order lines.

-------------------------

Example:

Lets say the price is 0.78800 for AUDUSD. And i estimate that the price of AUDUSD will decrease. I open a sell order.

The script will use my all money automatically to trade. And it will calculate the profitted money and will place automatic sell stop orders successively for 0.1 lot by 0.1 lot. And the automatic sell stop order lines will not exceed the price 0.76800(The value i will input to script). And it will take profit for all trade in the line 0.75800(The value i will input to script).

------------------------

I do realise that it is very dangerous trading strategy.

QuasiMpudi:
Automatic calculation of sell stop and buy stop lines

Does any script exist like that?

1. I have 10000 USD.

2. I invest "all money" in AUDUSD for sell order.

3. The trade is going on as i wish. I am gaining money pips by pips.

4. I want to gain more money from AUDUSD.

5. Minimum trading amount is 0.1 lot.

Is there any script for:

1. When i want to open a trade, the script will open the trade by using all money. It will calculate the values of crosses by itself.

2. The script will place automatic "sell stop" orders for the price of per 0.1 lot. It will open sell trade automatically with profitted money.

3. I will be able to specify the maximum value of sell stop order lines.

-------------------------

Example:

Lets say the price is 0.78800 for AUDUSD. And i estimate that the price of AUDUSD will decrease. I open a sell order.

The script will use my all money automatically to trade. And it will calculate the profitted money and will place automatic sell stop orders successively for 0.1 lot by 0.1 lot. And the automatic sell stop order lines will not exceed the price 0.76800(The value i will input to script). And it will take profit for all trade in the line 0.75800(The value i will input to script).

------------------------

I do realise that it is very dangerous trading strategy.

QuasiMpudi

As you told already : it is a very dangerous strategy and as far as I know, there is no such an EA that does that

Reason: