Volatility Breakout EA - page 2

Hi Elihayun, tnx for reply.

I have in fact done that and finished up with a request for a new 'volume'.

Thats the bit that beats me. See pic attached. I press OK and it just refuses to extract.

Files:
loomba_pic1.jpg  63 kb

fairwind:
I have downloaded these files but cant for the life of me figure out how to open them. The first one is a *.exe file which I understand is an application ??? The others are *.r00, r01, r02 etc. I am getting stuck with the extentions I think. Can anyone explain how to open these files? Thanks for all responses.

You must have all files in the same folder and run the first file...

It will create an Adobe PDF file...

Raff

Hi...

I change some code of my EA...

My new backtests on GPBUSD, and one on USDCHF

occ_v1_gpbusd_usdchf.zip

This EA works good from 2003. I am worry about bactests (10% MQ in 1M timeframe, 90% MQ in 5, 15, 1440).

Also I discovered that it has some limitations - if You turn of EA it will reset static variables. Next day market will change, You turn EA on and it could trade wrong direction… (It is not only a matter to write down variables, and get them from hard drive on next day)… So it will be a long way to test it on demo account.

I am expecting profit factor >3, and % of winning trades > 70%…

Right now this EA is more gambler than trader…

I must change some rules, next week maybe, then we will see…

100% THNX

Raff

Files:

can someone please reupload Encylopedia of Trading Strategies? i hear this is a very very good book.

Thank you!

Volatility master EA (user manual included)

Files:

raff1410:
I change some code of my EA...

My new backtests on GPBUSD, and one on USDCHF

occ_v1_gpbusd_usdchf.zip

This EA works good from 2003. I am worry about bactests (10% MQ in 1M timeframe, 90% MQ in 5, 15, 1440).

Also I discovered that it has some limitations - if You turn of EA it will reset static variables. Next day market will change, You turn EA on and it could trade wrong direction… (It is not only a matter to write down variables, and get them from hard drive on next day)… So it will be a long way to test it on demo account.

I am expecting profit factor >3, and % of winning trades > 70%…

Right now this EA is more gambler than trader…

I must change some rules, next week maybe, then we will see…

100% THNX

Raff

You can upload this EA tks !

Reason: