Jaimo trading Method

Does anyone know if there is an MT4 indicator for Regression Channel, that has the same parameters as the one on Esignal charts , which would have the same parameters as shown in the jaimo Trading Method ??

Here is the link for the Jaimo Trading Method as shown by Bob Royce. In a nutshell he sets up 2 different regression channels, and adds 2 MA's. He has a power point presentation on his web site, and explains the whole Jaimo Method.

http://www.4xconsultant.com/

I know there is a MT4 Regression Channel indicator on this forum, but its not the same one.

George T

Nice. Any channel that would let one set the periods and width will work.

forexpipmaster:
Does anyone know if there is an MT4 indicator for Regression Channel, that has the same parameters as the one on Esignal charts , which would have the same parameters as shown in the jaimo Trading Method ??

Here is the link for the Jaimo Trading Method as shown by Bob Royce. In a nutshell he sets up 2 different regression channels, and adds 2 MA's. He has a power point presentation on his web site, and explains the whole Jaimo Method.

http://www.4xconsultant.com/

I know there is a MT4 Regression Channel indicator on this forum, but its not the same one.

George T

There are many Regression Channel indicators in the forum (4 or 5 different indicators).

here is the Jaimo if anyone's interested. I don't use this.

Files:
jaimo-jma.mq4  14 kb

Pip Trip:
here is the Jaimo if anyone's interested. I don't use this.

what do you think about this indicator?

MTF Jaimo JMA

I try to learn make MTF yeah

Files:
jaimo-jma.mq4  14 kb
jaimo.gif  16 kb

Mtf also

Must have both indicator inside the folder

Files:

darkkiller:
Must have both indicator inside the folder

Nice....

Xard777

DK, #MTF_Jaimo-JMA.mq4 (3.5 KB, line 77, add "+timeframe/period()"

4 updating on time

fxbs:
DK, #MTF_Jaimo-JMA.mq4 (3.5 KB, line 77, add "+timeframe/period()" 4 updating on time
from

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

to this one right?

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

Thanks FXBS!

Files:

forexpipmaster:

4XConsultant - RL Royce

George T

Hi, george..

Have you a rule to trade with JAIMO-JMA indicator..??

Looks nice as a chart, but in real trade..???

Thanks for all

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

Reason: