Jaimo trading Method

To add comments, please log in or register
forexpipmaster
forexpipmaster  

Does anyone know if there is an MT4 indicator for Regression Channel, that has the same parameters as the one on Esignal charts , which would have the same parameters as shown in the jaimo Trading Method ??

Here is the link for the Jaimo Trading Method as shown by Bob Royce. In a nutshell he sets up 2 different regression channels, and adds 2 MA's. He has a power point presentation on his web site, and explains the whole Jaimo Method.

http://www.4xconsultant.com/

I know there is a MT4 Regression Channel indicator on this forum, but its not the same one.

George T

Thruline
Thruline  

Nice. Any channel that would let one set the periods and width will work.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
forexpipmaster:
Does anyone know if there is an MT4 indicator for Regression Channel, that has the same parameters as the one on Esignal charts , which would have the same parameters as shown in the jaimo Trading Method ??

Here is the link for the Jaimo Trading Method as shown by Bob Royce. In a nutshell he sets up 2 different regression channels, and adds 2 MA's. He has a power point presentation on his web site, and explains the whole Jaimo Method.

http://www.4xconsultant.com/

I know there is a MT4 Regression Channel indicator on this forum, but its not the same one.

George T

There are many Regression Channel indicators in the forum (4 or 5 different indicators).

PipTrip
PipTrip  

here is the Jaimo if anyone's interested. I don't use this.

Files:
jaimo-jma.mq4 14 kb
dellan
dellan  
Pip Trip:
here is the Jaimo if anyone's interested. I don't use this.

what do you think about this indicator?

darkkiller
darkkiller  

MTF Jaimo JMA

I try to learn make MTF yeah

Files:
darkkiller
darkkiller  

Mtf also

Must have both indicator inside the folder

Files:
xard777
xard777  
darkkiller:
Must have both indicator inside the folder

Nice....

Xard777

fxbs
fxbs  

DK, #MTF_Jaimo-JMA.mq4 (3.5 KB, line 77, add "+timeframe/period()"

4 updating on time

darkkiller
darkkiller  
fxbs:
DK, #MTF_Jaimo-JMA.mq4 (3.5 KB, line 77, add "+timeframe/period()" 4 updating on time
from

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

to this one right?

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

Thanks FXBS!

wulancantiq2000
wulancantiq2000  
forexpipmaster:

4XConsultant - RL Royce

George T

Hi, george..

Have you a rule to trade with JAIMO-JMA indicator..??

Looks nice as a chart, but in real trade..???

Thanks for all

Regards,

Wulancantiq2000

To add comments, please log in or register