Coding help - page 488

poruchik:
Hi, Mladen!

I often watch pictures with patterns. I asked to make the indicator that when pressing the button on a chart there would be a picture with a pattern. I took buttons as a basis with .mql5. The rest was collected from 2 indicators. The indicator works, but outputs very small pictures.

Increase the size of the output pictures and if it is possible a picture location choice - the center or the right bottom corner.

it would be desirable to see dirks of such size on graphics

poruchik

So for nothing

This is the only information I have found regarding bitmaps (when they are created as bitmaps as it is done in that code :

//--- set visibility scope for the image; if width or height values

//--- exceed the width and height (respectively) of a source image,

//--- it is not drawn; in the opposite case,

//--- only the part corresponding to these values is drawn

Which means that metatrader does not know how to "stretch" bitmap objects

Will check some more to see what can be done

Ok, bro

may be it help

==========

And see it https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/261

I recode it to mq4

works partially - shows 2 pictures and the dog barks

Files:
gbpusdm15.png  51 kb
cci_semafor.zip  25 kb

Thanks. Will check that too ...

mladen:
You will have to make the way how you determine the last order lots differently

The problem is the following : when you call that LotsizeCalc() function and the new order is opened , then there s no problem. But if for some reason the order fails to be opened, your "tradeNumber" remains increased even though the order was not opened.

Better to simply count the number of currently opened orders of certain type and use that numbers instead of "tradeNumber" (that way, even in cases when you restart the EA, the EA will work correctly - if you use some variable value, it will work wrong if you restart the EA)

Thanks Mladen,

My code is working!

xtractalpha:
Thanks Mladen, My code is working!

Good

Happy trading

porucik

It seems the same case : metatader functions that are wrking with bit bitmas can not resize the bitmap. They only can crop it (show just a part of a bitmap) but they can not fit it to required size

I don't understand bitmap. It is necessary I pressed the button - there was a picture.

All right, thanks for the help!

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2767

Files:

hello,

can mladen, mrtools help me to add following settings for indicator--- Rsi bar chart v2.02 mtf & alerts

--can bars be colored differently when they crosses above or below middle line( 50 level for rsi perspective); --i.e above 50 line one color and below 50 level different color.

---can moving average be added on indicator in seperate window, as we can add moving average for main chart.(as is seen in below image.

attaching here indicator and image.

rsi_bar_chart_v2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

thanks in advance, your help will be much appreciated.

Hi,

I have an alert system that tells me when one of my indicators has become oversold or overbought and it also tells you how many out of the 21 indicators are currently overbought. The enummeration isen't correct and i don't understand why. It always seems to alert that 2 indicators are overbought or oversold, while it should be 1. Also, sometimes it says 7 indicators are overbought while its only 5 in reality. So it doesen't sum properly, could someone please look at this code? Its the same lines of code for all 21 indicators.

}

if ((Buffer1[0] < 1) && (AlertPlayedonBar1 != Bars)) OverboughtAlertAllowed1 = 0;

else AlarmTotal = AlarmTotal+1;

if ((Buffer1[0] > 1) && (AlertPlayedonBar1 != Bars) && (OverboughtAlertAllowed1==0))

{

AlarmTotal = AlarmTotal+1;

Alert(+Timeframe+"m: Indicator1 of "+Symbol()+" is overbought."+AlarmTotal+" out of 21 are overbought");

PlaySound("expert.wav");

AlertPlayedonBar1 = Bars;

OverboughtAlertAllowed1 = 1;

}

if ((Buffer1[0] > 0) && (AlertPlayedonBar1 != Bars)) OversoldAlertAllowed1 = 0;

else AlarmTotal1 = AlarmTotal1+1;

if ((Buffer1[0] < 0) && (AlertPlayedonBar1 != Bars) && (OversoldAlertAllowed1==0))

{

AlarmTotal1 = AlarmTotal1+1;

Alert(+Timeframe+"m: indicator1 of "+Symbol()+" is oversold."+AlarmTotal1+" out of 21 are oversold");

PlaySound("expert.wav");

AlertPlayedonBar1 = Bars;

OversoldAlertAllowed1 = 1;

}

Thanks in advance

Reason: