Elliot Wave EA - page 4

E-Wave EA

This is interesting work on this EA, I hope it is ok if I help test and provide input. Myself and a trading friend, trade the E-Wave patterns daily.

Seems that EA is not compatible with 5 digit brokers or servers. puts SL and TP too close to trade opening price. Is there anything missed by me? I just reduced lot size to 0.01, increased SL and TS to 25pips, and reduced TP to 50pips.

PS: Testing V1 on a live account in my presence only, to correct errors (TP, SL and TS) manually.

qgm:
Seems that EA is not compatible with 5 digit brokers or servers. puts SL and TP too close to trade opening price. Is there anything missed by me? I just reduced lot size to 0.01, increased SL and TS to 25pips, and reduced TP to 50pips. PS: Testing V1 on a live account in my presence only, to correct errors (TP, SL and TS) manually.

it is for 4 digits indeed, but on a five digit, just add a 0 after the number - for example the tp to be 500 instead of 50

các bạn có thể giúp đở cho Binh Yen với con robot Elliot _EA v1 và chi bao Juice khong co tin hieu , va con robot cũng khong hoac động

nhờ các anh chi cho cách cài đặt làm sau cho nó chạy được với cảm ơn.

you can help to calm the robot v1 and detailed how Elliot Juice _EA no signal , and also zero or mobile robots thanks for the way he read after installation as it runs with thanks.

Hii Bro

Is this Elliot Wave ea works on smaller accounts i.e., for 500$. Cuz i want to try on smaller accounts and will it run in M15....

ill be waiting for ur reply..

thnx

god bless people

god bless forex 

sadaloma:

Hi,

I have been testing this Elliot wave EA for the last 2 days. The results are good especially for the market conditions this past 48 hours.

I have asked the permission of the author to post it here, the original thread can be found here:

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16537

There has been some modifications of the original EA. I will be renaming the EAs with V1;V2;V3 (version1 version2 etc) denomination with the explantions of the changes that has been done.

There are few other changes that could be made to make this EA better and I would like to ask the help of the skill programmers here to impliment them if interested.

For people who are not subscribed to the strategybuilderfx forum, here is some main snippets of the author.

"Hello everyone,

I have recently programmed an expert based on the elliot wave osscilator with juice. I will submit it, explain the strategy behind it, and hope that enough contributions from expert traders, and expert programmers can assist in fine tuning it.

The strategy is as follows:

1. Put up the 30 Minute EURUSD chart.

2. Insert Elliott Wave Oscillator.mq4. (it goes under .../experts/indicator).

3. Insert the Juice.mq4. (it goes under .../experts/indicators).

4 Insert the expert elliot EA V1.mq4. (it goes under .../experts).

5. For BUY: enter when the elliot wave value turns +ve from -ve with juice>0.0004. TP=100, SL=20, TS=20.

6. For SELL: enter when the elliot wave value turns -ve from +ve with juice>0.0004. TP=100, SL=20, TS=20.

Please note that the following Questions may help in tuning:

1. What is the optimum values for TP, SL, TS.

2. Should we wait for the price to rise or fall by a certain value after the signal has been given to confirm the trend.

3. Is the momentum oscillator better than Juice.

4. Is the expert entering at the optimum position.

5. CAN SOMEONE REVIEW HISTORY TO GIVE SOME FEEDBACK."

Attached bellow is the original EA "elliot_EA_v1.mq4", indicators and forward test results posted by the author. The forward test were conducted on H1 and M30 charts.

In the second post I will be making, I will include the other versions that were modified and my forward test on multiple pairs.

Sada

Mate, Big thumbs up, not for the EA cos I haven't tried it but you are the first trader who has actually put up a bank trading sheet, put your money where your mouth is so to speak, good on ya Sada

I used to use this Ea, the results are pretty good although only testing

Do you have na updated version of this? 
Reason: