Challange! How good u are? - page 5

linuxtroll:
Multiple Moving Averages capture it better than Trendlines or S/R... LoL

No, it is not. Look at the MA just before the drop. Not even a hint. What u show is AFTER the drop, and I wanted an indicator to show it BEFORE the drop. . One bar after the last bar that display on my pic, most of the indicators (including yours) indicates a drop. Which is not a big deal then...

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  192 kb

guys,

how to take the comment off in top left corner? I'm not able to show my clock after each tick.

Thanks greatly.

elihayun:
No, it is not. Look at the MA just before the drop. Not even a hint. What u show is AFTER the drop, and I wanted an indicator to show it BEFORE the drop. . One bar after the last bar that display on my pic, most of the indicators (including yours) indicates a drop. Which is not a big deal then...

Look carefully... Many many bars before your bar... Depends on how and where you are looking in the Rainbow... Timeframe helps too... HA Candle helps too... If you like stay in M1... LoL

great way to start the day good profits on majors got trailed out once then re-entered

Files:

Rainbow

Yes... as usual... LoL

Same here...... . Great mathod or what???!!!

Files:
eurusd.jpg  75 kb

Hi elihayun,

i see that on your chart that you have hollow circles. red circles above the price...blue circles below the price. what is that indicator? thanks.

regards

elihayun:
Same here...... . Great mathod or what???!!!

gabroo_munda:
Hi elihayun,

i see that on your chart that you have hollow circles. red circles above the price...blue circles below the price. what is that indicator? thanks.

regards

This is jast the old NRTR that I changed its sign, to distinguish from Support and resistance indicator.

you can have my version...

Files:

Thanks elihayun...for that helpfull and quick response. i really appriciate it.

Regards

edited cause i was using the wrong fisher...ill repaste when i get the correct one up there...

Reason: