Challange! How good u are? - page 3

KamaReversalSystem MT3 caught that ride for 206pips for me...right now im working on a MT4 Kama/Impulse/Instant Trendline but it will be a manual trading system ,, looking very profitable right now

Files:

automatedtrader:
Its the OFFTREND indicator i made some adjustments, i change the names of my indicators so i can have them grouped in the list..;) also this thing slightly repaints but nothing bad...it repaints slightly in a weird way but it makes my exits and re-entries because it does repaint...if you watch it you will see it but its not anything that will harm you actually its the reason if my trades go in the wrong direction the lines even up and i close out normally before im in the negative then if it goes back to the original trade it opens back up and that means a re-entry...if you use it you will understand quickly how it works

Thank you very much automatedtrader for sharing the indicator. If it's not asking too much, can you please share you settings for the Offtrend indicator? Do you use the default or do you change the Kmax, Kmin, and SSP?

Thank you in advance.

i like 24 SSP i keep everything else the same.. also i change mine in the code to operate in a separate window..that is very easy to do i dont like alot of things on the chart except triggerlines and hullmoving average

PS watch out for the InstantTrendLine indicator,,it doesnt look back that far and can freeze your system if you are not at the front of your chart when you put it on, or try to look back to far...if someone can make it look back at least 2000 or so bars i think it will cure that problem..i had 5 trades going last night and i loaded it up and it froze, had to reset whole computer and when i started MT it froze again cause it was trying to load that chart so i had to go in and erase my profiles so it would auto load that chart

Got lucky again this indicator was quite a few bars ahead of GOOD US NEWS

buy i close half at 25 pips then run a 20 or 25 trailer which helped..waiting for a reversal now, or since it is flat if it opens up in the same direction..

Files:

Thanks automatedtrader, it does look nicer when you set the SSP to 24. Yes, I also changed it to appear in a separate window. It's much less clutter.

Good trade there on your Eur. More pips to you and thanks again for sharing.

vjrad.

Could you kindly show me how to allow this indicator to appear in seperate window? (or post your version?

Thanks you.

Pip Trip:
vjrad.

Could you kindly show me how to allow this indicator to appear in seperate window? (or post your version?

Thanks you.

to make it on separate window just change

#property indicator_chart_window

to be

#property indicator_separate_window

vjrad and eliyahun,

Thank You both.

hey can you change the name of that indicator it is not mine, i didnt make it...the original name is ForexOFFTrend...i just change my names to group them on my list of indicators so i can create templates and find them easily

well if ya like the name...it was crazy after news came out whiplashed quit a bit..i dont trade after news like that untill it goes back to its original trend since the news was not what was expected...

automatedtrader:
here ya go...wow i didnt know i had one with an alert on it ill have to check that out

Well, I played with this indicator, try to fine tune it. Seems very good in prediction. It is now one of my main indicators... Thanks you.

Files:
usdjpy_pre.jpg  221 kb
Reason: