Super Signals Indicator - page 25

simpletrade:
I'm looking at this on a weekend for the first time. On SuperSignal v3f, What are the x's as opposed to the arrows which I assume are the real thing?

Right...Alert message says minor buy /sell signal for *

well, as I said before super signal only can use with other indicators.

unless you are sure that what is current trend, then you may using super signal as your re-entry signal.

super signals candles

Why not make super signal candles..........would make it useful ......thx

hedzup:
Why not make super signal candles..........would make it useful ......thx

I don't think if super signal make into super signal candles, would be bad signal candles, reason is due to reprint. off course if you are scalper then that is fine. like go for 5 pip 10 pip stop loss.

fibs

Thanks for your reply. ... i have an idea. I trade useing fibs. Is there anyone who could code a single line indy that says "23.6" then another that says "50.0" and another that says "61.8" then another that says "38.2" then one that says "o" then one that says 100 My idea is that they have different colors...and when you lay them on day chart....you can view them from any time frame and still distinquish them from the ones that you are useing on the time frame you are on.......maybe make the lines slash instead of solid......separate lines separate colors ....movable....and seen on all frames...can this be done? thanks

hedzup:
Thanks for your reply. ... i have an idea. I trade useing fibs. Is there anyone who could code a single line indy that says "23.6" then another that says "50.0" and another that says "61.8" then another that says "38.2" then one that says "o" then one that says 100 My idea is that they have different colors...and when you lay them on day chart....you can view them from any time frame and still distinquish them from the ones that you are useing on the time frame you are on.......maybe make the lines slash instead of solid......separate lines separate colors ....movable....and seen on all frames...can this be done? thanks

Esignal has such fib so you can specify color for each fib line...

fibs

Hedzup nice post!

If you can get someone to do this it would be great! I've been trying to get someone to code something like that for the longest time! Unfortunately I haven't come across anyone willing to take this challenge. So I look at the daily trend and look at the 4HR chart and draw my fibs in the direction of the trend and color those lines aqua and have them as a dashed line (- - - - -) like how you see in the paretheses and they would show up on my 1HR charts. Then I will draw fibs off the 1HR chart in the direction of the trend and look for fib cluster zones that match up with the 4HR chart but no coder seems to understand how to code this and possibly set an alert for when price will most likely hit a fib line and send an alert. Let me know how this goes!

thanks......im not a coder but seems like it would be easy.....call first one (1-fib) make a line that is moveable by mouse and has 23 on it.......if anyone runs into such a thing please post . thanks

SuperSignal History

Is there any supersignal version that leaves the "wrong" signal (arrows) intact in the MT4 window 0?

bgrtz:
Is there any supersignal version that leaves the "wrong" signal (arrows) intact in the MT4 window 0?

There is no "wrong" signal (arrows).

Reason: