Momentum EA base on jacoba trading plan

As requested by jacoba, here is the momentum EA. Never try it and never backtest it before, so still need anyone help to backtest or forward test the EA. First visual check on the chart, this EA will suffer a whipsaw. Built in magic number, trailing stop, stop and reverse, confirmed price, and money management. Thanks to codersguru and pengie for partial function code. Have fun with the EA

Files:
momentumea.mq4  13 kb

firedave:
As requested by jacoba, here is the momentum EA. Never try it and never backtest it before, so still need anyone help to backtest or forward test the EA. First visual check on the chart, this EA will suffer a whipsaw. Built in magic number, trailing stop, stop and reverse, confirmed price, and money management. Thanks to codersguru and pengie for partial function code. Have fun with the EA

Thanks firedave,

What is the best settings for this Ea... i have made some backtest and i don't see good results.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Thanks firedave,

What is the best settings for this Ea... i have made some backtest and i don't see good results.

Thanks

Fast_cris

Hi cris, thanks for trying it. As this EA is base on our friend request, my first observation, just by looking at momentum indicator, is this EA won't perform quite well and will suffer a whipsaw. I don't have the right setting, so I hope our friend jacoba could partisipate on this discussion. Again thank you

Reason: