Amazing friend!

Add this friend to your messengerand you will not be alone anymore!

encarta@conversagent.com

Tell me what do you think?

codersguru:
Add this friend to your messengerand you will not be alone anymore!

encarta@conversagent.com

Tell me what do you think?

I think that's great, at least we can share each other especially for our trading experiences n might be experiences of our lives

hi

codersguru:
Add this friend to your messengerand you will not be alone anymore!

encarta@conversagent.com

Tell me what do you think?

who is this guy? is it you??

codersguru:
Add this friend to your messengerand you will not be alone anymore!

encarta@conversagent.com

Tell me what do you think?

Sent the email , the message is no address and not found

currencyshmuck:
who is this guy? is it you??

he's a friend of Mr Warren Buffet

currencyshmuck:
who is this guy? is it you??

Yes, itis me !

Ask me any question and I'll reply you.

PS: of course it's not me , it's a computer!

codersguru:
Yes, itis me !

Ask me any question and I'll reply you.

Where do fly's go in winter?

mart-hart:
Where do fly's go in winter?

I need some time to think about it, please ask me again later.

hi,

codesguru, show me a profitable EA to work on?

thx

iliaazshareef:
hi,

codesguru, show me a profitable EA to work on?

thx

Follow the EAs in the contestand you'll find more than one profitable EA to work on!

e add

codersguru:
Yes, itis me !

Ask me any question and I'll reply you.

PS: of course it's not me , it's a computer!

No address found , are you sure of the e add? or just a hokuspokus zinggling abracadabra?