Bar Action

Hi all,

I need little assistance here.

I have raw concept right now. But I have to share it with my community. So here I go.

It can be an ea but right now just a trading concept. We can trade it mannually too. I need help here to let it go as manual trade or we can make it an ea.

Very few indicators and very easy concept. So quick help will be positive gesture for me to keep researching this bar action theory.

I try my best to explain this bar action concept in four picutres.

Thank you,

Shahzadfx

Files:
example1.gif  44 kb
example2.gif  19 kb
example_3.gif  20 kb
example_4.gif  20 kb

Hi Shahzad and Happy New Year

Please attach this version of itrend and explain more your idea.

Thanks.

(Zemnan chetor mitavanam yek talar jadid ejad konam.)

Shahzadfx:
Hi all,

I need little assistance here.

I have raw concept right now. But I have to share it with my community. So here I go.

It can be an ea but right now just a trading concept. We can trade it mannually too. I need help here to let it go as manual trade or we can make it an ea.

Very few indicators and very easy concept. So quick help will be positive gesture for me to keep researching this bar action theory.

I try my best to explain this bar action concept in four picutres.

Thank you,

Shahzadfx

hi shahzad

happy new yaer

thanks for sharing.i read your artilce and new idea for trading it seems good but it should be tested.anyway would u clarify what is exactly your entry and exit rules.the pics that u attached show a general view so if u want the system be tested it is better posting the exact rules.

thanks

kohzadi:
Hi Shahzad and Happy New Year

Please attach this version of itrend and explain more your idea.

Thanks.

(Zemnan chetor mitavanam yek talar jadid ejad konam.)

hi kohzady happy new year and i wish u the best luck in new year

((baraye dorost kardane thread (topic)jadyd bayad ebteda catagory khodet ro entekhab kony(masalan suggestion for trading system ya harchize dige)unja ye dokme hast "New Thread" ba un mitubyd thread jadid dorost konid))

as always god be with u and bless u

Hi kamyar

I hope health and wealth in New Year for you and your family

Thank you for reply.

(ye soal aya shoma kamyar farahani fard hastid?)

kohzadi:
Hi kamyar

I hope health and wealth in New Year for you and your family

Thank you for reply.

(ye soal aya shoma kamyar farahani fard hastid?)

thank u and i wish u too

i should say NO.i'm not that person u expectede.

(man kamyar jahanbakhsh hastam)

take it easy man

Happy new year to all, and God bless more pips to forex-tsd members.

I will set all rules. Clearly. In this weekend.

Thank you for responces.

By the why what is this other language.

Bye.

sfx

another example

Hi all,

This is not a perfect setup of my idea but still little variation is acceptable.

The previous daily upward range is already broken, however the current daily upward range is broken with action bar and then i trend made perfect setup of trade. What i do is enter on bb middle line on 2nd action bar but more aversive action is to wait for new bar to appear. Exit is discreationary. What i do is 30 stop loss with 15 trailing stop. This action bar concept most of the time gives support to this stop loss action. Or hight of the action bar with trailing stop.

Any further question will be appreciated.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
example_5.gif  25 kb

Perfect setup

Will it work!

Files:
example6.gif  18 kb

EA possiblity!

I don't have an idea that we can make an EA of this trading strategy. However, I try to explain it.

It has good prospects. Lets see.

Rgds,

SFX

Files:
example7.gif  53 kb
itrend.mq4  4 kb

look it the results

Shahzadfx:
Hi all,

This is not a perfect setup of my idea but still little variation is acceptable.

The previous daily upward range is already broken, however the current daily upward range is broken with action bar and then i trend made perfect setup of trade. What i do is enter on bb middle line on 2nd action bar but more aversive action is to wait for new bar to appear. Exit is discreationary. What i do is 30 stop loss with 15 trailing stop. This action bar concept most of the time gives support to this stop loss action. Or hight of the action bar with trailing stop.

Any further question will be appreciated.

Rgds,

SFX

This is what i was hoping.

Files:
example8.gif  25 kb
Reason: