Profit Generator EA - page 20

Hi,

I did not put the filter of time, and even, if I had put it, that would not have changed anything, look at the hours of the orders

question

Delsule- could you pls share what your settings are? Just curious how you're able to get take profit set to "3 pips". Thanks.

--b--:
Delsule- could you pls share what your settings are? Just curious how you're able to get take profit set to "3 pips". Thanks.

Where did u get 3 pips? Never mentioned that.

Settings:

4 majors (eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy, usdchf)

stop loss 20

take profit 6

allow 3 trades per trade

30 min timeframe

Thanks for the reply I was just looking at your statement: your take profit is usually either 3 or 4 pips from your entrance price.

delsule:
This morning only one trade so far, which hit stop loss. I only let it run from 6 GMT till 20 GMT. I notice that it only was one trade, while I set it to trade 3 trades at a time.

Thanks for your statement, but I have question, why you have only one loss trade, not three?

I am using IBFX and H4 charts. However, it has been a consistent loser since I started forward testing it this week. Darn...

I will continue with H4 till the end of this week and then will reconsider the settings.

Maji

maniek:
Thanks for your statement, but I have question, why you have only one loss trade, not three?

Yes, I also wonder. With three yesterday's profit would be gone.

It happens more that it only opens one trade.

One more feature

Nich,

Any chance you can add to Profit Generator the ability to reverse the trade? Meaning that the buys would be the sells and the sells would be the buys.

See my post HERE for an explaination.

Thanks

Updated statement for today. Settings: 30 min, tp 6, sl 20, 3 trades.

Files:
Reason: