Wolfe Wave Indicator - page 2

keris2112:
Ziko,

I defended the attacking of you in the Harmonic thread, but now I'm starting to regret it. The same thing is going to happen with this thread.

You let us know that you have an indicator for Wolfe Waves for sale. No problem. Now create another commercial thread and post your charts there if you want. Somebody in the Harmonic thread said this, and now I have to agree: Posting Multiple charts of the patterns your indicator is showing is effectively spamming the thread. You've already got 4 pics showing your indicator. I think that's enough.

Hopefullly we can keep this thread for Discussion and the occasional chart that enhances the discussion.

My 2 pips,

Keris

ok man, no more charts but this thread already had no charts and no single post for 40 days !!

Hi, people!

This indicator beautifully shows:)

Files:
xz01.gif  16 kb
xz02.gif  20 kb
xz03.gif  16 kb
xz04.gif  15 kb
wolf_1.mq4  9 kb

Alexey Baranov:
Hi, people! This indicator beautifully shows:)

Alexey,

is that the same indicator posted earlier? did you modify it in any way other than the color change from Black to green?

Alexey Baranov:
Hi, people! This indicator beautifully shows:)

thx @ Alexey

Hi,

here is mine version.

- for now without source.

Cheers.

Files:

Foreverold:
Alexey, is that the same indicator posted earlier? did you modify it in any way other than the color change from Black to green?

I have complexity with the English. When I examine forum it I do not read. Indicators and rules of work interest me. I passed according to the reference indicated and stumbled on the indicator, which was absent from thread, therefore it decided it to add.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

here is mine version.

- for now without source.

Cheers.

Thanks, ShadowWz. Your indicator also excellently sketches.

KERIS

We share and do not charge on this Forum.

fred:
KERIS We share and do not charge on this Forum.

Hi Fred,

I'm not quite sure what that is supposed to be in reference to. I agree, sharing is what this forum is all about. But, there is a commercial section to the forum and if somebody wants to sell their indicator, EA, system, etc., then as long as they do it there, more power to them.

I wasn't bashing Ziko because he was trying to sell something. If his indicator draws the patterns correctly and he created it on his own, without the input/help of all the forum members, then more power to him. He seems like a talented programmer and a pretty nice guy. I just didn't want this thread to become like the Harmonic thread.

Obviously I'd prefer to have everything on this forum be open source, but that's not how it is, and as long as the marketing and selling are done in the commercial forum, then that's fine with me.

Keris

Might be a nice idea to use fibonnacci levels with Wolfe waves like that mentioned in Harmonic trading section-i notice the price does not always trace all the way down to the target.

Reason: