Ojala EA - page 9

Mohammad

I want to ask you one thing

due to CPU use i am unable to attache indicator on cahrta ttached EA on charts , will EA work without attaching indicator in chart.

kumawat:
Mohammad

due to CPU use i am unable to attache indicator on cahrta ttached EA on charts , will EA work without attaching indicator in chart.

Hello Mohammad,

Same question for me, and he ea or the indicator uses many resources memory: 233 616 Ko.....

kumawat:
Mohammad

BrunoFX:
Hello Mohammad, Same question for me, and he ea or the indicator uses many resources memory: 233 616 Ko.....

Hi kumawat, BrunoFX,

I think you are using the old version of the indicator (which plots the up and down arrows and it eats the memory).

Please use this version of the EA + Indicator

Files:
ojala.mq4  5 kb
emaosma_1.mq4  3 kb

Easy MQL4 Compiler

FX-Hedger:
Walaikom-Salam Brother Mohammed,

How do I compile? I've restarted the Metatrader. But no luck!!

(I put the indicator in the indicator folder and the expert in the expert folder. then restarted MTrader)!??

FX-Hedger,

Anyone facing problems compiling the MQ4 programs please go to:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/79

There you can download my Easy MQL4 Compiler and find how to use it .

Hello,

Thx Mohammed, i will try immediatly

Hi,

Why I always get CLOSE at STOP? There is no data. I'm trying to test the EA from 2006.03.06 to 2006.03.08 and always I get close at STOP!

Why?

Thanks

BrunoFX

Is it working after changing FA as suggested by Mr. Mohammad

kumawat:
BrunoFX Is it working after changing FA as suggested by Mr. Mohammad

I have downloaded the EA from the last post of Mohammed and it's work really fast!!!

Reason: