Actual Renko - page 7

Renko Chart Setup

Anybody help to fix my problem.

I got mt4 crash very time when setup a renko chart.

I try to lower history bar to even 10000 bars, It's still hank.

Can someone help me?

fixing renkobars

Hello, can someone help me to fix this renkobars problem ? This indicator draw just one box when the renkosize is higher than one candle or ticksize. I have other programs what build on this indicator, so I cant change it. So important to fix it for me.renkobricks_v2.mq4

Files:

Renko charts

Hello. I saw here someone that gave a Renko mean live chart indicator alert. Do u know What the meaning of the alert and how I can profit from it? thanks!

chdudy:
Hello. I saw here someone that gave a Renko mean live chart indicator alert. Do u know What the meaning of the alert and how I can profit from it? thanks!

Hello Chdudy,

There was one that I did the alerts go off when bar changes from bearish to bullish or vise versa.

Hello. Why your Renko candle start in the middle of previous one and not at the end of it? Tanks

chdudy:
Hello. Why your Renko candle start in the middle of previous one and not at the end of it? Tanks

It is using median renko or the middle of the renko bars. It was originally an EA using median renko bars, I just changed it to an indicator and added the alerts.

mr_nims:
Check out a system i made based on renko charts, being making 100%+ gains a week using 50% of my balance since the past 2 months. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557

Hello. I am new in Forex. I learn a lot from the Internet, but I also find out the most people there are scammer and not real traders. Do your system is profit also now? Can you teach me how to real profit from Forex. I really gave up from all scammers. Thank you very much! Dudy

What is the advantage of that?

chdudy:
What is the advantage of that?

Hello Dudy, if your question is to me, some people say the median renko gives a smoother looking renko, think that's the only advantage that I have heard of.

Hello mrtools.

Thanks for the answer.

Do you have a real strategy for Renko that I can profut from?

Thanks

Reason: