The turtle's system as an expert advisor

Hi,

I seek an expert advisor built starting from the system of trading of the turtles or an expert approaching some. Does that exist? My research remained unfruitful...

Thank you

Maxime

turtle system failed long time again. Nobody cares about it now.

blooms:
turtle system failed long time again. Nobody cares about it now.

Could you elaborate please? how did you find out about its failure?

investor_me:
Could you elaborate please? how did you find out about its failure?

Original Method :

Please Check : http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/files/turtlerules.pdf

or http://www.tradingblox.com/originalturtles/system.htm

it's not that it failed.. it's that it was such a famous strategy that eventually when everyone knew about it the edge that the strategy had was taken away by the market to the point where it was no longer effective at all.

drgoodvibe:
it's not that it failed.. it's that it was such a famous strategy that eventually when everyone knew about it the edge that the strategy had was taken away by the market to the point where it was no longer effective at all.

Hmmm. sounds a bit ironic. But meaning that it was no longer effective, doesn't imply it is a failure, but maybe less successful with parameters and settings used at the time. Perhaps it could still live up to its worth once some parameter tweaking takes place to cope with the new markets?

Turtles EA now available

maxime_mataf:
Hi,

I seek an expert advisor built starting from the system of trading of the turtles or an expert approaching some. Does that exist? My research remained unfruitful...

Thank you

Maxime

Check:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175825

The Turtle System is NOT Dead and is definitely still effective. I have been trading it for several years successfully. This last year I've made over 200% in the forex market. Currency happens to be the best market to trade the turtle system because it is very liquid and tends to trend a lot.

You can find a very nice Expert Advisor for Metatrader here:

Turtle Trading: Automated Forex Software

And whoever said that the system was made ineffective because many people traded it is wrong in my personal experience. The more people that trade this system the MORE effective it becomes.

Happy Trading

Turtle Trading DOES Still Work

The Turtle System is NOT Dead and is definitely still effective. I have been trading it for several years successfully. This last year I've made over 200% in the forex market. Currency happens to be the best market to trade the turtle system because it is very liquid and tends to trend a lot.

And whoever said that the system was made ineffective because many people traded it is wrong in my personal experience. The more people that trade this system the MORE effective it becomes.

Happy Trading

Turtle Trading Expert Advisor That Works

Happy Trading

hi

hi ChrisKnight you made triple post in this old thread , if you trade using this turtle system you can share it here the manual

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: