Indicator bug - I Need Help

Hi,

Can anyone take a look over this indicator and fix it? It contains the EasyLanguage code /* */, so for a programmer it won't be so hard.

I tried to "translate" the code for MT4 myself but it doesn't work. I'm really bad at programming.

I have seen this indicator on some charts and it's very interesting. It's similar to a moving average but without the smoothness/lag compromise. It has less lag and it's smoother. It will help reducing those nasty whipsaws, because in the ranging periods (when MAs are useless) it stays very flat, reacting only in trending periods (when MAs are great). I have in mind a very interesting strategy(also written by Ehlers) using this indicator. I will post it once I get the working indicator and do some tests.

Regards.

The code is not really good looking. I just corrected some of your mistakes and made the curve appear. I cannot guarantee it is error free.

Thank you

Thank you blooms!

Like you said, we are not sure that is correct. It doesn't look like I've seen it looking before, but I must thank you for your time.

May be we can find someone to write it all from the begining (based on the original formula and not correct the bad file I've posted).

cucurucu:
Thank you blooms!

Like you said, we are not sure that is correct. It doesn't look like I've seen it looking before, but I must thank you for your time.

May be we can find someone to write it all from the begining (based on the original formula and not correct the bad file I've posted).

I am willing to write the code for you. But what it should look like? I couldn't find any major mistakes in the code. In my opinion, if it is a smooth MA, it must be lagged. You cannot get both benefits.

Reason: