Aroon Indicator

hello traders,

i want aroon indicator and how to use aroon indicator please tell me.

regards,

k.n.v.

search the forum for Aroon .. I did .. and found one

anybody have aroon indicator or not please tell me and aroon indicator explation also how to use how to find sell and buy

regards,

k.n.v.

hello knvsantosh,

I do not know if that will help you?

BrunoFX:
hello knvsantosh, I do not know if that will help you?

thanks for giving but i want to know one thing how to use this indicator

Afflicted, I attached these indicator for you and all members of this forums but I do not have instructions for those.

Anwser

For explanation how to use it tak a look at: Finding The Trend With Aroon

Aroon oscillator ...

This one (Arron oscillator) seems to be forgotten and it seems that it does not deserve it (to be forgotten)

Here is a bit dressed up and alerts added version of this rather useful indicator

mladen:
This one (Arron oscillator) seems to be forgotten and it seems that it does not deserve it (to be forgotten)

Here is a bit dressed up and alerts added version of this rather useful indicator

[lang=ru]Я очень ценю все, что вы делаете. Спасибо вам большое![/lang]

Posting this one "just because" ...

It seems that no one actually knows what is going t happen to metatrader 5. Code for it is rare and the one that can be found on the official site is usually so complicated as if someone is telling to the rest of the world that it has to be that complicated on a new platform. Which is not true. Overcomplicated code is just a sign of a task not properly analyzed. So here is a metatrader 5 version of Aroon oscillator that is as simple in code as the metatrader 4 version (even simpler, due to some math simplification despite of having some extra feature)

It seems that metatrader stuff have forgotten what made them popular : ability to have simple code that everybody can understand and use and reuse and write new code ... taking away that simplicity might prove to be an unwise decision. This is an attempt to show that it does not have to be so

Files:

Want AAROON Indicaotr

Hi Traders,

I want aaroon indicator for metatrader 4 and also aaroon indicator explanation.

Regards,

NVSK

Reason: