Close all open positions

I am trying to find an expert that will close all open positions when an accumulated dollar profit level is reached, does anyone have one.

jonjonau

You have 3 scripts here, save them to the MT4\experts\scripts folder. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

Files:
close.zip  2 kb

jonjonau:
I am trying to find an expert that will close all open positions when an accumulated dollar profit level is reached, does anyone have one. jonjonau

Do you mean you want to close all opened position in the case you made a specific total profit in all the positions.

For example: When my total profit is 1000USD close all the opened positions?

BrunoFX:

What's the wrong? 1000USD?

codersguru:
When my total profit is 1000USD close all the opened positions?

Open your speakers : Link audio

Hello codersguru,

Not of wrong, but I had believed has a note of humour, because much would like to close all their positions with 10000USD ....

if you want nevertheless to slacken you a small moment even for another thing, follow the link above and to open your speakers.

Yes!

codersguru:
Do you mean you want to close all opened position in the case you made a specific total profit in all the positions. For example: When my total profit is 1000USD close all the opened positions?

Let's resurrect this old thread if you don't mind...

I can't speak for jonjonau, but I am looking for the ability to do just this (and so far unsuccessfully trying to hack my way through altering some code from another EA). I stumbled across this discussion by accident. Does anybody have something like this developed? Thanks!

EDIT - The answer is yes - Codersguru did (surprise! ): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174314

Now if I could just figure out how to implement this (my weak prog skills frustrates the heck out of me)... Thanks in any case Codersguru

Reason: