Which time frame? 15min,30min,1h,4h,1d?

Hello all...

I just wanna find out based on your experiences, on which time frame that produced you more profits so far.

I've been trading on 30mins, 1hour and 4 hour time frame. Though I prefer 1hour time frame, looking back into the past...I realized 4 hour time frame did produced more profits and less stress.

But still I skepticals about trading on 4 hour time frame due to larger drawdown that might happen compare to 1hour time frame.

Based on your experiences, trading on what time frame did produced u better profits?

piopio:
Hello all...

I just wanna find out based on your experiences, on which time frame that produced you more profits so far.

I've been trading on 30mins, 1hour and 4 hour time frame. Though I prefer 1hour time frame, looking back into the past...I realized 4 hour time frame did produced more profits and less stress.

But still I skepticals about trading on 4 hour time frame due to larger drawdown that might happen compare to 1hour time frame.

Based on your experiences, trading on what time frame did produced u better profits?

It depends on your trading strategy.

I know one tradyng strategy on M1 timeframe with drawdown 100 p. But it is profitable. And there are strategies on H1 and D1 the less drawdown. Profitable as well. Depends on your rules, indicator you are using and so on.

Reason: