Automated Trendline Trader - page 2

glader:
What I need to run this EA exept the last *.mg4 file...some indicator attached to mt4 or something alse?

In post #1 of this thread is a link titled "Zip File Download." One of the files in the link is an indicator (goes in your indicator folder), the other is the EA (goes in your experts folder). Attach the expert to a chart of the pair you wish to trade... 1 hour, 4 hour or daily... shorter time periods are subject whip-saw exposure... so if you wish to trade less than 1 hour periods, be prepared to manually close positions...

fxid10t:
In post #1 of this thread is a link titled "Zip File Download." One of the files in the link is an indicator (goes in your indicator folder), the other is the EA (goes in your experts folder). Attach the expert to a chart of the pair you wish to trade... 1 hour, 4 hour or daily... shorter time periods are subject whip-saw exposure... so if you wish to trade less than 1 hour periods, be prepared to manually close positions...

Thank you very much for your explanation, Can {someone of you guys} you pls post an actual profit/loss statement of this EA?

Rgds,

GLADER

mq4 files attached...

Files:

very nice

exist some indicator to show us chart pattern?

Like triangle, double top, bottom, etc?

fxidt, how's this EA performing?

So far I have had great results from only 2 days of testing. Somewhere around 100-200 +pips, sorry don't have exact estimates. I am trading on a 1-hour TF with the default options.

One thing I really wish this EA had was an option for a Trailing stop. I have had quite a few trades which would have closed in profit (if there were a trailing stop).

Anyone out there with the know-how that can add some code for a Trailing stop?

Thanks

or you can use this EA

Files:

Thanks aviar, I added the 3 level exit code (b-TLE_v.1.6.rar).

Does anyone know what the _Parameters_Trailing variable should be ? When you download the b-TLE_v.1.6.rar file it has a bunch of strange characters set for the variable, I'm assuming it's another language.

life trading

Hi, guys !!!

Any one using this EA in life trading, more info and results please.

Regards

Reason: