Metastock 9 trading system needed

hello

i am from india i came across this forum some times ago i find it very useful for me though i am not forex trader i like to trade equities and futures but there is a lot of knowledge in this forum its reallt amazing and nice. is any member of forum having metastock 9 or any other version of metastock.

pls provide me i will be thankful to u all.

thanks and regards

vikas

shalmahe:
hello

i am from india i came across this forum some times ago i find it very useful for me though i am not forex trader i like to trade equities and futures but there is a lot of knowledge in this forum its reallt amazing and nice. is any member of forum having metastock 9 or any other version of metastock.

pls provide me i will be thankful to u all.

thanks and regards

vikas

Metastock is the software which is absolutely separated from Metatrader. It is absolutely different software.

First it is 46.1 Mb. Or more (with sounds etc).

Second: this software is not free.

You may go to the website to buy it.

And this software is working with eSignal data (not for free as well).

Besides you should have Microsoft.NET Framework installed in your computer (it is free).

Some people are using free data downloaders instead of eSignal data (Akmos Idle 4.1.101 or Forexclub ID Loader). There are some free software to get data from/to Metatrader as well.

But the software (MetaStock) is not for free. It costs money.

Metatrader is for free.

Can you help me with finding the free software which takes the data from Metatrader and sends to Metastock? I run Metastock Professional and find it very powerful for alerting and system testing, but I would like it to run on the exact same data feed as Metatrader.

Thanks in advance

Ken C.

Reason: