StepMAExperts - page 4

Hi Igorad,

How to resolve the problem with stops?

Thx

Files:
stopeur.jpg  35 kb
stopcad.jpg  33 kb

I am unable to find out the most updated stepMAExpertV_1.4 EA file. Is it still very profitable?

I have downloaded one but its not opening in my MT4.

Any help will be appriciated.

takechance:
I am unable to find out the most updated stepMAExpertV_1.4 EA file. Is it still very profitable?

I have downloaded one but its not opening in my MT4.

Any help will be appriciated.

Look at the files' thread and contest thread. It should be posted here.

I am testing StepMAExpert_mod, StepMAExpert_1.4, StepMAExpert_1.42 and StepMAExpert_1.45.

You may look onto statements. StepMAExpert_1.42 is profitable new (concerning equity). I am using it as some portfolio (EA probable was posted in the cintest thread and files' thread as well, statements were posted in the weekly porformance thread as pips and in portfolio section as equity).

StepMAExpert_1.45 is not trading often. I saw two orders only.

StepMAExpert_mod and StepMAExpert_1.4 are performing differently. Look at the statements in weekly performance thread. I don;t remember the performance now.

Just to inform. Igorad created new EA: StepPortfolioPart_v1. I will test it since next week (was not posted yet).

So it is the statements for 1.45 version.

What is the probems for all Step EA?

I see very good profit in open trades. Always very good. many pips and a lot of money concerning equity. Open trades. I wanted to close it manually! But when EA closs the trades it may be few pips in profit.

1.45 version is different. I like this version more. And 1.42 version is very good as well.

Just hope that tis new StepPortfolioPart_v1 EA will close all open trades in more profit because this EA is having more condition for exit. It was coded as Portfolio.

Thank a lot ND,

What time frame you use personally for StepMAExpert_v1.4?

takechance:
Thank a lot ND, What time frame you use personally for StepMAExpert_v1.4?

M30.

Look at the files' thread and contest thread. It should be posted here.

I confuse because I was thinking that this thread is in elite section. I recognized that i am answering in public now only. Sorry.

Hello newdigital

where can we get version 1.45 or 1.42 from this EA, i was looking for Strepma EA and now i have found it.

Regards

fxinthecity:
Hello newdigital

where can we get version 1.45 or 1.42 from this EA, i was looking for Strepma EA and now i have found it.

Regards

1.42 is still in elite section as it was contest version (we had contest some months ago on our forum).

1.45 is in elite sectiion as well.

Please note that Step EAs are very sensitive with brokers data. It means that my settings for North Finance will not work for IBFX for example (IBFX broker should have different settings).

Last Metaquotes contest was very good example: many people (Igorad, Codersguru and so on) optimized EAs (to find more good settings) using Alpari data. But Metaquotes used IBFX data for contest. And Alpari data and IBFX data are different ones as summer and winter sometimes (it means very different). Thus, it should be different settings for different broker.

Any new versions of stepMA Experts. It seems to do very well with manual trading.

In elite sections many of EAs based on it.

You can look at RAS as well.

Reason: