I am on that looks for MoneyTransfer

from PayPal to eGold ?

--

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
I am on that looks for MoneyTransfer

from PayPal to eGold ?

--

Alex,

I know that there is some way to transfer PayPal to eGold.

Mainly PayPal for EU and US citizens only and these EU members are divided on to some groups:

- one group of PayPal users may use PayPal without any limitation (USA, Germany, Australia etc),

- the other group is having some limit to transfer money to an other paypal account or to withdraw money from the acount, and finally

- the big group of EU citizens is having the big limitation to use paypal (people from the new countries of EU).

Any other people can not use this paypal because paypal account is fully connected with your bank account, the with your living place and with your IP which you are using to connect to the intenet.

To convert money from PayPal to e-gold you should be authorized user. It means that your PayPal account should be conected with your bank account in EU or US and with your living place at the present time (should be EU or US).

In this case you may convert using the following service: independent exchange service. But I think that they will charge from 20 to 30% from you.

There are some agency www.eurowebmoney.org and they are located somewhere in Germany but you must to send e-mail to them or call them by phone to clarify everything (it is not automatic currency convertation). They may charge from 5 to 10% from you.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the info, Alex....

Another useful site is :

http://www.direxchange.com/#20

REMARK :

Read imperatively the List of SCAM and FRAUD !!! at the bottom of the page.

Bye

DV

Thanks all for the info

try this also:

http://www.myegold.com/

MoneyTransfer to Broker

Alpari Broker

but i have no money my WMZ (webmoney)

i will exchange money from my Paypal to WMZ

or

money from my Moneybookers to WMZ

can help me ?

--

You may exchange WMR, WMZ, WME, USD e-gold, RUR yandex, UAH imoney, USD e-port, WMU, USD RuPay, WMR paymer, WMZ paymer, Pecunix using this link http://www.x-change.ru/

And there are many links to exchange.

As to Paypal so I want to say the following.

WMZ and WMR are the Russian e-currency and to have account with WMR (Russian rubles) or with WMZ (US dollats) you should be registered in Russian tax department. It is automatically and electronically. So it is does not matter for Russian citizens which kind of money to use (bank account, credit card or WMZ) because all the transactions may be informed to local tax department.

Paypal is the same concerning it. But paypal is not connected with WMZ. Because Russian bank systems and Russian tax systems (WMZ) are completely separated from the American bank systems and American tax departments (paypal). You may exchange paypal to WMZ but for very difficult rate. Of course there are websites to convert but you will give them 20%.

There are many agents for this conversion and most of them are in Germany for the German people who are doing some business with the Russian people (selling the vehicles etc). So it is more easier for you to do it if you are from Germany. They are taking 20% as well.

This paypal and WMZ are not connected between each other at all.

Reason: