24 hour devider

Hi all ,do you guys&girls has 24 hour line devider for the charts?I got 1 but some times it over lap & under lap mt4 indicator ,Thanks in advance.audio

Audio:
Hi all ,do you guys&girls has 24 hour line devider for the charts?I got 1 but some times it over lap & under lap mt4 indicator ,Thanks in advance.audio

I remember two indicators.

One of them is here.

Audio:

Hi Audio...

If I understood the question well you could make this:

In Metatrader F8 Common Separator Check Show Period Indicators

If I Understood the question wrong... Never mind

Files:

TIME devider

Hi new digital Thank you for the indi but I down load it to mt4 it not working ,it didnt show the line . Doyou have other indi?Thanks Audio

Time devider

hellkas:
Hi Audio...

If I understood the question well you could make this:

In Metatrader F8 Common Separator Check Show Period Indicators

If I Understood the question wrong... Never mind

Hi hell cast ,thank you for the indi every thing is good ,you got it right .By the way what are you doing at these hour here? isnt it mid night in your country?

Rar

Hi new digital doyou have the rar link?thank you

Audio:
Hi hell cast ,thank you for the indi every thing is good ,you got it right .By the way what are you doing at these hour here? isnt it mid night in your country?

hi Audio...

I live in Portugal.. Now its 22:40 local time.. Its early..

Audio:
Hi new digital doyou have the rar link?thank you

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

rar

hellkas:
hi Audio...

I live in Portugal.. Now its 22:40 local time.. Its early.. Hi hellkas I try to down load the rar 350 but couldnt pack in to the com .It ok I wait for new digital.I did write a post before these one here jast now where it goes ? So how the weather there ? is warm? here is snowing .cheers

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Hi hellkas I try to dwn load the 350 rar it is only for pda it cant instal to my com ,Itok I wait for NG .by the way hows the weather there ? here is snowing .I did wrote a letter here just now to you where did it goes ?! cheers

Audio:
Hi hellkas I try to dwn load the 350 rar it is only for pda it cant instal to my com ,Itok I wait for NG .by the way hows the weather there ? here is snowing .I did wrote a letter here just now to you where did it goes ?! cheers

Look at here. It is about where to download winrar from.

rar

newdigital:
Look at here. It is about where to download winrar from.

Thanks man

Reason: