Caterpillar

Name of this indicator is Caterpillar.

caterpillar.mq4 is going to the indicator's folder as usual and

ExpertSample.dll in the librarues folder (experts/libraries).

There is website in Russian and they are selling some software. And people created this indicator to use instead of this software.

Everything is written on the book:

Analysis of Time Series Structure: SSA and Related Techniques,

by Nina Golyandina, Vladimir Nekrutkin, Anatoly Zhigljavsky.

I do not have this book.

This indicator was discussed on some russian forum and seems nobody knows how to use it and why we need it. Authors said that this indicator is predicting the ditection and price (probably). But I have no idea about it.

Files:

newdigital:
There is website in Russian

The same in English:

English website

nandn:
The same in English: English website

Thanks a lot.

Hi newdigital, I have apply the indicator on the chart, but there is no result, nothing came out, did I miss something ??

cartoon:
Hi newdigital, I have apply the indicator on the chart, but there is no result, nothing came out, did I miss something ??

Probably you forgot about library file (ExpertSample.dll).

it goes to the the libraries folder (experts/libraries).

This indicator is unlike any other indicator I know.

Thank you for posting, Newdigital. Do you know who created/programmed the MT indicator?

Seems to me someone else than from this website; I also see no chance to relate their examples and software to this indicator.

Studying the technique seems promising, but taking time.

Anyone more info?

FloFri:
This indicator is unlike any other indicator I know.

Thank you for posting, Newdigital. Do you know who created/programmed the MT indicator?

Seems to me someone else than from this website; I also see no chance to relate their examples and software to this indicator.

Studying the technique seems promising, but taking time.

Anyone more info?

It was usual story: some people found website with software and tried to create the same for MetaTrader. Seems they are Russians. It's all that I know.

Ssa

Hello!!

Anyone??

Just found EA ... may be based on this system.

Files:
3_ir1.zip  6 kb

Besides - there are 2 articles here and here (pdf files in russian language).

Basicly - it is not a system. It is the science and those articles are course of this science for the students and post-graduate students studed at St. Petersburg State University.

So, if you are graduated from this University (mathematic mechanical faculty) in 2004 or later, and if you had good score at the chair of mathematical modelling at this University so you can tell us more about it.

And it is the indicator based on this system (DT SSA) developed by klot (taken from Alpari forum). Together with DT_ZZ developed by klot and modified by nen (klot and nen are very famous programmers; nen and his friend poruchik supported our forum a lot with ZUP indicators - see here).

Files:
dt_ssaa.mq4  9 kb
dt_zz_nen.mq4  5 kb
ssa_0102_1.jpg  200 kb
Reason: