"Gordago Stock Optimizer" - easily generates Expert Advisors

Hi to all Forex people

Gordago Stock Optimizer is a program providing the opportunity to create and optimize your trade strategy without studying programming (MQL in particular). Then the program creates the expert advisor for MetaTrader4 through pushing a button only or connects it to any broker, operating MetaTrader3, and it gives signals and even controls the account on-line.

Gordago Stock Optimizer аdvantages:

1) The strategy is not set in the language similar to Easy Language, but by the technique of visual programming. Now you do not have to study programming languages, as the whole strategy is set with a mouse.

2) It works with MetaTrader:

- It creates an optimized expert advisor for MetaTrader4 (translates into MQL4) by pushing a button only!

- It operates the accounts of brokers working with MetaTrader3

3) The simplicity of entering the range of the indicators' parameters being sorted out

4) One needn't search for quotes, as they are obtained from the Gordago server, where quotes history about 4.5 years or from MetaTrader folder

5) Automatic Forex trade strategy input verifying

6) Convenient presentation of transactions on the chart

7) Modeling of the price development while testing on a 1-minute quotes history, which provides maximum precision of results

8) Simultaneous testing within different timeframes

9) Extremely high speed of testing

10) Considering spread and swap

11) Connection of external indicators as dll - support of the majority of programming languages (.Net technology)

http://www.gordago.com/

Have a nice week

DV

It is good software program. I had trial version.

But the problem was that we must use already specified set of indicators.

Of course, it is not the difficult for the programmer to create any indicator as dll file to use in with Gordago.

But it was complicated for me.

Gordago

I downloaded it...

I think it is very powerful, takes a bit of getting used to.....

I am thinking it may be a bit pricey at this stage of its development...

I will watch to see how it advances before registering it

thanks

i think it's very useful.

thanks a lot!

Gordago Forex Optimizer

Hi all

Have any one tried the Gordago software, i tried contacting the site by both mail and directly posting my qestions on their site and for a week now I have failed to get a reponse.

My questions are simple

Is registration a one time fee or do I have to pay each time they come up with an upgrade.

Where is the documentation on using the optimizer indicators for example day of the week what is the corret syntax to trade only if it is Sunday.

Also two issues come to concern with their lack of resopnse on such easy questions

Is their software any good

And what about support and questions are they acceptable I mean if they just can answer a marketing question will they have the time to answer on problems.

I was hoping someone could shed some light on the matter as I first read about this software on this forum

Regards

Nothing to do with your question, but from my experiences with any vendor, they tend not to answer emails most of them. I used to work for a software company also, and I would see many unanswered emails, faxes, etc. The only way to get an answer to your question is to call them up else you may never hear from them.

phenomena27:
Hi all

Have any one tried the Gordago software, i tried contacting the site by both mail and directly posting my qestions on their site and for a week now I have failed to get a reponse.

My questions are simple

Is registration a one time fee or do I have to pay each time they come up with an upgrade.

Where is the documentation on using the optimizer indicators for example day of the week what is the corret syntax to trade only if it is Sunday.

Also two issues come to concern with their lack of resopnse on such easy questions

Is their software any good

And what about support and questions are they acceptable I mean if they just can answer a marketing question will they have the time to answer on problems.

I was hoping someone could shed some light on the matter as I first read about this software on this forum

Regards

We have thread about it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173097

As to me so I bought it about one year ago for two reasons:

- I knew nothing about MT4 programming in that time but using this Gordago I wanted to create EAs.

- price. They had different price: $9 (one time price, for everything for all life long) for Russian citizens and about $50 for others. I bought for very low price.

There are one bad thing in this Gordago: we should use already defined indicators. We can not use new indicators or our indicators to create EAs.

I did not contact with them during the about 1 year so may be they are not working already ... I don't know.

I bought it for $50 and barely use it to be honest as you cannot use non-standard indicators with it like ND said. If you have a system that uses Stochastic or RSI etc.. then you're better off using this free expert advisor builder instead anyway. I would say that the only advantage that Gordago has over this free builder is that you can set different timeframes on the indicators. That's roughly it.

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/

Hi all

First I would like to thank you all for your input, I have been raoming the site now for nearly three weeks and I have to say that the site is a very helpfull one for learning. I am still trying to get the the bottom of the forex thing and have come to belive a couple of things

1) EAs are a very good way to regulate and test (back and forward) your strategy.

2) It helps you displine yourself on money mangment somewhat.

3) You will not find the holy grail of trading on a plate you have to understand what you are doing and what the EA is doing for you so you can modify to suit changing cirumstances and your methode of trading

4) For this you have to have at least some knowldge of MQL at least to enable you to modify and play around with different parameters of the EA

5)MAterial on MQL is very lacking and short of coders guru lessons which I dont' have complete and cannot find on the site very little is said on the matter of programing, I know many like newdigital and others help on issues but I think they are on the more advanced side.

6) My idea was to use the Gordago software to create simple EAs and then transform them to MQL and look at the code I think this is a good way to learn the language I mean seeing your own idea in code might help understanding quicker.

That is why i am interested in the Gordago sofware my major concren is if the software will produce acceptable MQL code that i can later on modify during learning.

drgoodvibe

Thanks I had a look at your link two problems though one it uses jave script and is some what slow other is that multiple time frames looks like an option not to be neglected in trading. I would go with gordago if they are good.

NewDigital

I thank you again like i said I have been reading the site for some time now because i belive in learning be4 troubling others with questions and some of what I read is posted by you and have been very enligtning.

et_phonehome_2

Yes life and people are often not always up to our expectations I guess calling them will be a lot of hassle for me long distance call costs and maybe i would be better of just buying the software and giving it a try.

Any way i will think about it and if i do i will give back my input so the next guy asking might find some light.

Regards

I also like to thank all for posting their opinions on Gordago since I was also contemplating in looking into purchasing the product to creating EAs. Unfortunately, if it can not make use of new indicators, it servers me no purpose.

Reason: