Market Execution

Hi,

I need a help.

On market execution,

It is posible to put instant of Ask or Bid

Market Price.

res = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,Slippage,sl,tp,"D2",OrderID,0,Blue);

something as:

res = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,MarketPrice,Slippage,sl,tp,"D2",OrderID,0,Blue);

Thanks

B.

Anywhere that i can find SIMPLE step-by-step instruction on how to operate and the EA

Dear Anyone,

Anywhere that i can find SIMPLE step-by-step instruction on how to operate and the EA?

Please please help. Many thanks.

ed

eooojj:
Dear Anyone,

Anywhere that i can find SIMPLE step-by-step instruction on how to operate and the EA?

Please please help. Many thanks.

ed

Try Codersguru lessons:

- http://www.metatrader.info/node/27

- http://www.metatrader.info/node/34

hello,

How I can use == with current price ?

I want code somting like this :

if(CurrentPrice==(dailylow+20*point) && OrdersTotal()<=0)

. . .

I have Dailylow value but if i use "ask" insted of price I can't use == . I can use only

I think i should convert the currentprice to str , right?

pending order is not good becoz it modify alot!

any advice ?

fotovat:
hello,

How I can use == with current price ?

I want code somting like this :

if(CurrentPrice==(dailylow+20*point) && OrdersTotal()<=0)

. . .

I have Dailylow value but if i use "ask" insted of price I can't use == . I can use only

I think i should convert the currentprice to str , right?

pending order is not good becoz it modify alot!

any advice ?

why "==" doesn't work is beyond me, but maybe a little grammatical advise in coding, what it looks like you're trying to say to the computer is put this way. who knows, maybe it'll fix ur problem.

if ((CurrentPrice==(dailylow+20*point)) && OrdersTotal()<=0)

one other possiblity is that, it does work, but the current price doesn't often equal exactly 20 pips above teh daily low, idk, you're the only one who has to whole code to tell.

help me plz

hi all i was wondering if some one could help me make any EA not open source i mean no one can see the code and make i trial version that work for a limited time only????????

We Have A Go!

thanks to all you have have givin assistance i now have completed a successfull cusion for interbankfx's non-working days, here are the codes i have used to complete the transfer.

i've posted all three codes used, and i would post the results on this one, but there wasn't enough room, so they'll be on the next one

The Results

here are the results for the before an after

newdigital, could i ask of assistance

hey newdigital, do you happen to have an answer to problem i mentioned earlier?

Eaglehawk:
with this custom indicator buisiness, maybe i'm just not understanding what right in front of me, but i am having troubles finding where i could add a function to determine the value of a line made in an indicator i've been working on.

with my second most recent bit of code i've made, "the day off safety detector" I've thought about working on making an indicator for my advert to interbank's holidays, it has functions there that i had been able to work on so far.

now for what i have done, i've looked through codersguru's lessons #'s 10-12, and i've worked throught what i could understand, (which frankly stopped around the middle of part 3 , (lesson 12) and one trouble area on an integer issue in part two, that is clarified in the begining of the indicator i've been working on, posted here)

i also, lastly forgot to mention one problem, once i have the indicator, i'm not sure how to get it into the ea. i've looked over the forem and found one place where you addressed it was in codersguru's lessons, could you possible clarify which lesson it's in?

thanks in advance, Eaglehawk

a little coding assistance???

hi coders' guru, my friend, Aaragorn, (lol), referred me to you for some answers to coding, (which to be frank, i'm not exactly fluent in).

we have built an ea, using a 38 EMA, we noticed the EMA acts like a "spinning magnet" on the EUR/USD, the price bounces away than comes back, we built this strategy to go off of that. (and it has a trailing stop of 10 pips)

i was wondering if you knew a code i could use to make a swap when it closes on the trailing stop, and take the ride back to the 38 EMA, and close when it reaches the 38 EMA.

however i just berely learned my trailing stop loss has a minimal of 15 !

so i guess i'm going to have to settle with 15 trailing stop when going away from the "magnet", .

btw (by the way)

I have also attatched the results thus far, in case you want to know.

sincerest thanks, Eaglehawk

(p.s. my .mq4 file is the same one Aaragorn posted, he's just having problems with it)

Reason: