A Pivot Based System - page 2

Hi raotnv,

Thanks for your reply. It would be great if you could program this. Looking forward to see what it looks like.

Thanks

Kalahariduin

All Pivot_v1

Now that we are on the subjucts of PIVOTS, can someone please help me with the Allpivots_v1 to display test of the line it draws. like S1, S2, S3, M1, M2, M3, M4, and the R1 R2 R3 test.

Any help would be great.

Did interest for this fall off the board? Just wondering, it looks promising.

and yet another one bites the dust...

No not really

I am still hoping that someone to code the 4HR & 8HR pivot indicator. I have no programming knowledge - it would be so great if someone can program it.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Hi kalahariduin

Is this telepathy?

I have worked on multi timeframe pivot in a few last weeks. I had same problem, drawing pivot in all time frame. I changed weekly and daily pivot indicators and named pivot only (just what you do)!

Meanwhile I use EMA25 in 5M time frame and weekly Pivot for recognizing overall trend.

Good luck

Hi it looks interesting. Did you get your EA coded?

kalahariduin:
I am still hoping that someone to code the 4HR & 8HR pivot indicator. I have no programming knowledge - it would be so great if someone can program it.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

>>

Hi it looks interesting. Did you get your EA coded/tested?

Thanks

Kent.

A pivot based system

Hi Kent,

No I never got much interest in this from any of the members.

I still believe the idea has some merit but unless someone can code the 4 and 8 hour pivot we will never know if it can work or not. I is not an EA it is just an indicator that I need. If you can program then please have a go at this. It will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

I went thru the your setup. I couldnot figure out how to code the 4 hour or 8 hour pivot. I am looking into some pivot mql codes from this forum. Will post if I am able to get something out of it. I am not sure any charts have 8 hour candles. Anyway, all the best.

Kent

A Pivot Based System

Hi Kent,

Thanks for your interest in this idea. You dont need a 4 or 8 hour candle you can just take the high and low of the past 4 or 8 hours for your calculations.

Looking foward to see your indicator.

Cheers

Kalahariduin

Reason: