I can't publish my arbitrage EA system based on mql5

Hello ,

a‌nybody has an idea how i can publish my arbitrage EA, the automatic check didn't pass although I have checked if the volume is suitable, i'm oppening 3 positions EURUSD EURGBP and GBPUSD.

the automatic check fail to open EURUSD and EURGBP from GBPUSD chart.

Files:
Capture.PNG  23 kb

From my point of view if you want to sell a product on mql5.com market you should either be able to code it or to hire someone to do it for you. I really don't see why someone is hoping to get free help for something he wants to sell.‌

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

hello there that one good point of view you have, in my point of view i don't agree with you at all i help poeple who need help without thinking a lot since its legal, by the way the solotion was simple i had to test the volume for all of the assets which i forgot (i ve tested only on the asset of the chart).
Reason: