Stop signal by percentage?

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any tool which can stop a signal when f.e. the drawdown hits 50%? I know there is a possibility to stop a signal when it hits a certain equity figure, but instead I would like to stop it when it hits a percentage, so the money can grow without me having to alter the equity figure every time.

‌‌Thanks.

johanmichel:

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is any tool which can stop a signal when f.e. the drawdown hits 50%? I know there is a possibility to stop a signal when it hits a certain equity figure, but instead I would like to stop it when it hits a percentage, so the money can grow without me having to alter the equity figure every time.

‌‌Thanks.

I actually tried doing a search, but I couldn't find it. You will have you pay a coder. I can past the contact information if you like. 

johanmichel:

Hi there,

‌‌Thanks.

There are some EAs in the market, that stop trading when a certain percentage of loss in equity occurs. Do a search as we are not allowed to suggest products in this forum.
Reason: