Password protection / Web request

I have a custom indicator that I currently send to clients that has Date allowed protection in it.  

Is there a way to get a custom indicator to check a server for subscription status before it initializes?

‌‌If I sell the indicator for a 6 month period with certain stipulations and my client breaks the agreement , I would like to be able to remove their access.  

I‌s this possible?  Something like IMarketsLive has with their harmonic scanner.  You have to input a user name and password into the parameters and if 

i‌t does not match what their server has on file then the screen stays blank.  Thier client is an expert advisor which is different than the indicators function.

Thank you for your advice.

D‌oug

Why do you want to do that before it initializes? You can do it while it initializes and then return INIT_FAILED ... I do it the same with all of my indicator stuff, and it works perfect.

Doerk Hilger:

Why do you want to do that before it initializes? You can do it while it initializes and then return INIT_FAILED ... I do it the same with all of my indicator stuff, and it works perfect.

Great, So how would I go about remotely controlling access to my clients if they fail payment ... etc?  

PAPDoug:

Great, So how would I go about remotely controlling access to my clients if they fail payment ... etc?  
What have you tried ?

To get commands/verifications from a remote server you could use WebRequest. But WebRequest is not supported in indicators. So, I'd suggest you to make a separate licensing expert adviser, which calls WebRequest periodically and saves encripted data in global variables or files. All your indicators should check this data in OnInit and stop execution if it's missing or incorrect.

Alain Verleyen:
What have you tried ?

Right now , I just set the indicator to fail at certain date.  I would like to be more sophisticated and make the indicator require a webrequest Like Stanislav suggested.  I unfortunately and limited in coding knowledge so I am trying to learn as I go.   

hi you can hardcode the client id and generate thz indicator for each client

PAPDoug:

Well, I do it. Whats your provider? I have a library for digistore which works during OnInit(). Payment is checked one time a day, and as soon someone did not pay the fee, it does not initialize. 

Doerk Hilger:

Well, I do it. Whats your provider? I have a library for digistore which works during OnInit(). Payment is checked one time a day, and as soon someone did not pay the fee, it does not initialize. 
I'm also interested in this, can you tell a little more about that library? Thanks
Reason: